Greg Doucette says izzy for sure taking test

shaqitup - 
Colby Covid19ington -
KhabibWinsTheRematch - 

Of course he's taking something. Just like every single other fighter on the roster. Who cares anymore.

Do you think Khabib is on PEDs?

I wouldn’t be surprised but who knows 

Of the current champions, I would be most surprised if Khabib was using. I don’t know how high a bar that necessarily is, though. I would be pretty surprised if Wonderboy was using.

KhabibWinsTheRematch - 
Colby Covid19ington -
KhabibWinsTheRematch - 

Of course he's taking something. Just like every single other fighter on the roster. Who cares anymore.

Did I stutter or something? They’re all on something. Yes Khabib is part of all. Don’t let my SN fool you into thinking I’m a blind fan or something. I could care less about Khabib. Lol

So what kind of PEDs do you suspect Khabib could be using?

Canooke -
Non N00B -
Sackick -

I wonder if he pops 

If nothing else it tells you that using USADA test results as wether or not fighters are clean or otherwise is incredibly stupid. 

People get gyno when they’re not using PEDs as well.

Oh yeah, loads of skinny professional athletes get it allllllll of the time. Be serious. 

6 Likes

Ohhhhhh... well since this guy said it, it must be true. 

2 Likes
MasterofMartialArts -

That guy is a 59 show pro bodybuilder who coaches people on how to do steroids for shows. Also got arrested as a steroid dealer years ago lol. He's well experienced on the subject, and no matter what, no 31 year old that isn't a fat fuck should have gyno out of nowhere. 

4 Likes
Non N00B -
Canooke -
Non N00B -
Sackick -

I wonder if he pops 

If nothing else it tells you that using USADA test results as wether or not fighters are clean or otherwise is incredibly stupid. 

Oh yeah, loads of skinny professional athletes get it allllllll of the time. Be serious. 

THIS. you don't just get gyno out of nowhere. You get gyno when you're using test, but not using estrogen blockers, because you know you'll test positive if you do.

3 Likes
Colby Covid19ington -
KhabibWinsTheRematch - 
Colby Covid19ington -
KhabibWinsTheRematch - 

Did I stutter or something? They’re all on something. Yes Khabib is part of all. Don’t let my SN fool you into thinking I’m a blind fan or something. I could care less about Khabib. Lol

Let me break out my list of what I think all 800 fighters under contact are using. Hold on…

1 Like

Greg also thiks Costa isnt..

1 Like
Non N00B - 
MasterofMartialArts -

That guy is a 59 show pro bodybuilder who coaches people on how to do steroids for shows. Also got arrested as a steroid dealer years ago lol. He's well experienced on the subject, and no matter what, no 31 year old that isn't a fat fuck should have gyno out of nowhere. 

Being fat has nothing to do with gyno. 30% of men get some degree of gyno in their lives. Look it up, it’s well known

Maybe he is on something, but he beats Costa either way. This guy is a moron if he thinks roids made the difference in this fight. Also that guy's voice is awful. 

I'd bet at least 20-30% of UFC fighters are taking something banned. If they beat the system I really don't care though, its about gaining an advantage any way possible and that's  one way to get an advantage. 

Sir Psycho Sexy - 
Non N00B -
Canooke -
Non N00B -
Sackick -

I wonder if he pops 

THIS. you don't just get gyno out of nowhere. You get gyno when you're using test, but not using estrogen blockers, because you know you'll test positive if you do.

Yes some men get gyno out of nowhere. Some men get dips and peaks of estrogen without using drugs.

MasterofMartialArts -

Are you denying that Izzys sudden breast transformation isn’t suspicious as fuck? 

3 Likes

I'm starting to like this douche. 

1 Like

Props to anyone that can listen to that more than 2 mins.

4 Likes
ons ear -
Non N00B - 
MasterofMartialArts -

Being fat has nothing to do with gyno. 30% of men get some degree of gyno in their lives. Look it up, it’s well known

Yeah, almost exclusively during puberty.  Fatness has a lot to do with it since fat people generally have more free estrogen 

1 Like
Non N00B -
MasterofMartialArts -

Right... so you want me to trust a guy who teaches athletes how to cycle properly so they don’t get caught using banned substances when competing, and was also arrested for selling illegal substances at some point. Thanks for giving me the ammunition I needed to reply back to you. 

https://youtu.be/LGa7ZV7MvPA

KhabibWinsTheRematch - 
Colby Covid19ington -
KhabibWinsTheRematch - 
Colby Covid19ington -
KhabibWinsTheRematch - 

Let me break out my list of what I think all 800 fighters under contact are using. Hold on…

No, just Khabib. I just asked about Khabib. Read the threaded posts.

Jones right nostril -
MasterofMartialArts -

Are you denying that Izzys sudden breast transformation isn’t suspicious as fuck? 

I’m not confirming or denying anything, I honestly just don’t give a fuck. I literally didn’t notice at all until I opened this app and there were about 31 threads on the topic. I don’t understand the obsessive yet contradictory nature of conversations regarding steroid use here on the UG. 

The vast majority of posters here say that nearly every fighter uses banned substances. Great. Yet, any time a single fighter even has the slightest abnormality literally anywhere on his or her body, there are dozens of threads on the topic. Everyone is said threads (like this one) claims with absolute certainty that aforementioned abnormality is from a PED. Nobody can explain scientifically, nor can they explain logically, how anyone without substantial medical knowledge would be able to achieve any level of certainty regarding Israel’s abnormal breast tissue. 

Literally every thread here about steroids is like that. Not a single person knows fuck all about it, but somehow they just know that it’s steroids. It’s like when my toddler son tells me that something is orange when I know it’s yellow and even though he can’t explain how it is orange, it is still just fucking orange. On top of that, there’s the belief that most have of the majority of fighters being users. Which is fine, but why start a thread any time you think somebody is using? It shouldn’t be surprising, because that’s the norm right? In that case we should only really see threads about guys we don’t believe are cheating. But that doesn’t fit the narrative... 

It’s just irrational nonsense. There is zero logic to it. I don’t care that there is abnormal tissue on Israel’s pectoral muscle, and I won’t care tomorrow. I don’t care about fighter A’s bacne, or fighter B’s HGH gut. I’m not interested in debating something that involves baseless accusations on something that nobody knows anything about. 

2 Likes
MasterofMartialArts - 
Non N00B -
MasterofMartialArts -

Right... so you want me to trust a guy who teaches athletes how to cycle properly so they don’t get caught using banned substances when competing, and was also arrested for selling illegal substances at some point. Thanks for giving me the ammunition I needed to reply back to you. 

There are several videos out there from various fields of expertise talking about this. You seem heavily invested in defending Adesanya in this matter. Good luck with that.

3 Likes