Greg Doucette says izzy for sure taking test

Colby Covid19ington -
MasterofMartialArts - 
Colby Covid19ington -
MasterofMartialArts - 
Gandhi -
MasterofMartialArts -
Gandhi -

That was really embarassing.. Has there ever been an athlete with such obvious un fixed gyno before? 

Crazy to see how in denial people are about it. It's one of the most common signs of steroid usage and people are still trying to deny it.

The golden snitch doesn't even need to test him! You don't just develop a swollen saggy nipple out of nowhere naturally when you are an in-shape athlete, or else it would be a common thing.

Pretty crazy people actually need to be explained that.

How do you know it’s steroids, though? 

Dude cause he has a swollen saggy nipple!!!!

Do you know what a side effect of steroid usage is?

A swollen saggy nipple!!!

Do you see other athletes with that? No cause it's not normal.

Lets just say that Izzy isn't a fighter so there is no bias okay? 

Lets say we take him to 100 doctors and ask them why has this in-shape healthy person SUDDENLY developed one swollen saggy nipple?

The first thing they are all going to say is has he been taking steroids?

Your question is like seeing a muscular lady that has suddenly grown a beard and developed a deep voice and saying how do you know that it's cause she has taken steroids.

You said a lot but you seem to have missed my question. Which was: 

How do you KNOW it’s steroids? 

Key word being “know”. Not assume, or deduce, but “know”. 

At every job I’ve had, making a single assumption can get you into some serious trouble. I don’t just go around sharing information that may or may not be true because I heard it from people on the internet, or because a fighter had saggy breast tissue. 

The posts in this thread just highlights the arrogance of the posters in question.

BTW, you DO know that there are real medical diagnoses for what you described right? PCOS causes women to produce excess testosterone which leads to them growing more hair (yes mustaches and some beards), prolonged bouts of acne in different places, and other male characteristics. PCOS commonly causes another condition called Hyperandrogenism, which can cause the female voice to deepen. 

For some people, this is like if you were arguing people can’t really be sure OJ Simpson killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman. You think you are being wise. Others think you are an idiot.

I couldn’t care less if people think I’m wise or stupid. Comparing this to the OJ case is completely illogical since there were literally dozens of pieces of blood/DNA/hair evidence that showed he was involved. 

In this situation, all we have is Israel and saggy breast tissue. That’s it. We know nothing about him or his physiology. 

Again, if Nancy shows up to work with a bruise, do we assume her husband beats her? Might as well start the rumor now. 

Evidence could be planted. You don’t know. You don’t KNOW.

The thing is, all the threads and all the twitter posts and all the videos… informed people are making basic connections from basic evidence. Does anyone know for absolute 100% fact? No. But they believe most likely. And that’s good enough for people to have discussions about. And you are freaking out about that. Post after post after post, asking for absolute proof. That’s not wisdom, that’s lunacy.

And in some jobs, if you aren’t able to make simple deductions, you are useless.

What Colby said. And shut the fuck up.

MasterofMartialArts -
bungee up -
MasterofMartialArts -
CloakedStar -
MasterofMartialArts -
Stea1th -

It's definitly glandular tissue that he has, and looks just GYNO to the point where it IS gyno.... 

So, the question we have is why? 

Read the thread, because it seems everyone else here evidently knows exactly with 100 percent certainty… 

No one knows anything for a fact. It seems people are suspicious that the same fighter calling himself “the cleanest in the sport” and accusing his opponent of being the “biggest cheat in the sport” who in his early 30s and athletic prime has a massive growth of gyno on his right titty which is largely associated with a hormone imbalance from either puberty or the use of testosterone. You need to understand why this topic is being discussed on a forum related to MMA. Is Izzy on steroids? Who knows, but with what we saw this weekend it’s going to be discussed, and rightfully so.

I agree with you, and i don’t have a problem with having discussions because that’s obviously why a forum exists, and one of my personal favorite things to do. What I have an issue with is the declaration of somebody, anybody being on steroids based on a single physical abnormality with all other things kept constant. 

I probably would never have replied, had posters been saying “it could be steroids but we don’t know for sure”, but people aren’t saying that. Every post states it as absolute and empirical, without even exploring other possibilities. I have always defended fighters who are accused of PED use despite never testing positive for anything (GSP is one of them). If Nancy shows up to work with a bruise on her arm or face, are we to assume her husband beats her? Or should we maybe concede that there are other possibilities? You get what I’m saying, I don’t need to be a broken record. 

Ive questioned myself if you might be trolling but I’m going to assume you aren’t. 

I see where you’re coming from. 

You actually make a fair point.

Just to try and get things in perspective though.  What chances do you think it is from anything but steroids % wise?

I’m not trolling at all, it’s just that I’m a ship of reason in a sea of fucking lunacy. To be honest, it’d be disingenuous for me to answer that question because I really don’t know. I watched one video with a legitimate doctor discussing it. He stated there are many possibilities. I don’t know anything about steroids, gynecemastia, and I don’t have any experience dealing with extra tissue in my body like that. 

So I really don’t know. I won’t throw numbers around because they would be coming out of my ass. That’s the difference with me though. I won’t pretend to know something that I really don’t, and I will expect and understand that in most cases there will be many possibilities. The people in this thread really don’t know, they are talking out of their ass, and they are pretending to know. That’s the only explanation for why nobody has gone into detail about their accusations. Usually when people know what they are talking about and they are asked for an explanation, they give one. Generally it’s not a problem for knowledgeable people to give knowledge. I don’t pretend to know and I don’t have the arrogance to proclaim something as empirical without evidence, because I’m just a spec of dust. 

Empirical evidence is pretty hard to come by regarding everything. 

You seem to assume that people suggesting it’s from PEDs are all haters.  Some of us ( like myself ) are big fans of Izzy.

Let me put it like this.

Every single person that’s ever tested positive for Peds and denied it is way more likely and more credible in IMO to have not been guilty than the likelihood that that gyno was not caused by steroids. 

omnigath -
Non N00B -
Sackick -

I wonder if he pops 

If nothing else it tells you that using USADA test results as wether or not fighters are clean or otherwise is incredibly stupid. 

Test Cip is what he used. In & out in 2 days. Unfortunately for Izzy he can't use his antiestrestrogen as this is what pops for USADA. 

No. Testosterone cypionate is long acting and takes almost 4 weeks to leave your system.  Proprionate, enenthate and suspension are all put of your system faster. 

People who have never used and have no real knowledge love to talk like they do after reading a few posts from someone else who didn't know what they were talking about. Everyone is an a steroid internet expert. Lol.

bungee up -
MasterofMartialArts -
bungee up -
MasterofMartialArts -
CloakedStar -
MasterofMartialArts -
Stea1th -

It's definitly glandular tissue that he has, and looks just GYNO to the point where it IS gyno.... 

So, the question we have is why? 

Read the thread, because it seems everyone else here evidently knows exactly with 100 percent certainty… 

No one knows anything for a fact. It seems people are suspicious that the same fighter calling himself “the cleanest in the sport” and accusing his opponent of being the “biggest cheat in the sport” who in his early 30s and athletic prime has a massive growth of gyno on his right titty which is largely associated with a hormone imbalance from either puberty or the use of testosterone. You need to understand why this topic is being discussed on a forum related to MMA. Is Izzy on steroids? Who knows, but with what we saw this weekend it’s going to be discussed, and rightfully so.

I agree with you, and i don’t have a problem with having discussions because that’s obviously why a forum exists, and one of my personal favorite things to do. What I have an issue with is the declaration of somebody, anybody being on steroids based on a single physical abnormality with all other things kept constant. 

I probably would never have replied, had posters been saying “it could be steroids but we don’t know for sure”, but people aren’t saying that. Every post states it as absolute and empirical, without even exploring other possibilities. I have always defended fighters who are accused of PED use despite never testing positive for anything (GSP is one of them). If Nancy shows up to work with a bruise on her arm or face, are we to assume her husband beats her? Or should we maybe concede that there are other possibilities? You get what I’m saying, I don’t need to be a broken record. 

Ive questioned myself if you might be trolling but I’m going to assume you aren’t. 

I see where you’re coming from. 

You actually make a fair point.

Just to try and get things in perspective though.  What chances do you think it is from anything but steroids % wise?

I’m not trolling at all, it’s just that I’m a ship of reason in a sea of fucking lunacy. To be honest, it’d be disingenuous for me to answer that question because I really don’t know. I watched one video with a legitimate doctor discussing it. He stated there are many possibilities. I don’t know anything about steroids, gynecemastia, and I don’t have any experience dealing with extra tissue in my body like that. 

So I really don’t know. I won’t throw numbers around because they would be coming out of my ass. That’s the difference with me though. I won’t pretend to know something that I really don’t, and I will expect and understand that in most cases there will be many possibilities. The people in this thread really don’t know, they are talking out of their ass, and they are pretending to know. That’s the only explanation for why nobody has gone into detail about their accusations. Usually when people know what they are talking about and they are asked for an explanation, they give one. Generally it’s not a problem for knowledgeable people to give knowledge. I don’t pretend to know and I don’t have the arrogance to proclaim something as empirical without evidence, because I’m just a spec of dust. 

Empirical evidence is pretty hard to come by regarding everything. 

You seem to assume that people suggesting it’s from PEDs are all haters.  Some of us ( like myself ) are big fans of Izzy.

Let me put it like this.

Every single person that’s ever tested positive for Peds and denied it is way more likely and more credible in IMO to have not been guilty than the likelihood that that gyno was not caused by steroids. 

You seem to have it all wrapped up in your own mind, why the continued debate? 

https://youtu.be/JPRrabrto9w

1 Like

Watch "UFC 253 || Israel Adesanya || Dr. Brian Sutterer - Misinformed About GYNO" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/JPRrabrto9w

1 Like
Jones right nostril -

Masterofmartialarts must be the dumbest fuck ever. 

He told me he’s really well liked here and I’m an asshole. After reading this thread maybe we’re both assholes. 

Eskimo -
Jones right nostril -

He told me he’s really well liked here and I’m an asshole. After reading this thread maybe we’re both assholes. 

I remember trying to defend josh Barnett’s positive test vs Handy lol. I was perpetuating that ridiculous conspiracy they tried to perpetuate that the sample had been compromised in some way lol.  He and Hume looked bad trying that. 

I wanted to believe 

Eskimo - 
Jones right nostril -

Well he’s not being an asshole he’s just being incredibly ignorant. He embarrasses himself with every post he makes on the subject.

Clearly he wants Izzy’s cock.

Izzy said to Ariel that he’s been to the doctor and is awaiting test results. I’ll wait to see what those results reveal. 

Jones right nostril -
Eskimo - 
Jones right nostril -

Well he’s not being an asshole he’s just being incredibly ignorant. He embarrasses himself with every post he makes on the subject.

Clearly he wants Izzy’s cock.

It’s not ignorant to await the truth as opposed to sparking and spreading rumors about a fighter. Regardless of the fighter, that’s just not my Sure I’m a fan of Izzy but I’m a fan of Costa too, and I dislike any fighter being accused of taking steroids with no positive test. I’ve been consistent with this over the years. 

Eskimo -
Jones right nostril -

I can be an asshole just like anyone else, but I don’t think I’m being one here. I think that I’m just expressing my point of view and people don’t like it, so they are getting annoyed by the fact that I’m still posting. With all of my years on the UG I don’t think I have pissed as many people off as I have in this thread. 

HillboFrateTrane -
Eskimo -
Jones right nostril -

I remember trying to defend josh Barnett’s positive test vs Handy lol. I was perpetuating that ridiculous conspiracy they tried to perpetuate that the sample had been compromised in some way lol.  He and Hume looked bad trying that. 

I wanted to believe 

This is one example i thought of earlier. 

I think there's significantly more chance his story is true that he didn't take steroids than Izzy hasn't. 

MasterofMartialArts -
Eskimo -
Jones right nostril -

I can be an asshole just like anyone else, but I don’t think I’m being one here. I think that I’m just expressing my point of view and people don’t like it, so they are getting annoyed by the fact that I’m still posting. With all of my years on the UG I don’t think I have pissed as many people off as I have in this thread. 

Your not being a asshole.

In fact i believe you're coming from a good place. 

I just hope you realize the chances of him being clean athlete is tiny . Way way less than 1%.

This is coming from a fan of his.

He's getting his pituitary gland checked.  

If that comes back normal I won't be surprised if he actually gets some kind of reprimand down the line from usada.

This is a weird situation where if he dosen't come up with some kind of reason,  if even unplausable then he will be presumed guilty.     Probably not just by the public. 

bungee up -
HillboFrateTrane -
Eskimo -
Jones right nostril -

I wanted to believe 

I think there's significantly more chance his story is true that he didn't take steroids than Izzy hasn't. 

There was a night and day difference in his appearance and body composition between the Rizzo and Handy fight and he went on to test positive like 3 more times. They’re both guilty af. 

MasterofMartialArts - 

Izzy said to Ariel that he’s been to the doctor and is awaiting test results. I’ll wait to see what those results reveal. 

Yes I’m sure he’ll tell us exactly what the doctor said.

HillboFrateTrane -
bungee up -
HillboFrateTrane -
Eskimo -
Jones right nostril -

I wanted to believe 

There was a night and day difference in his appearance and body composition between the Rizzo and Handy fight and he went on to test positive like 3 more times. They’re both guilty af. 

Understood. 

Point remains. 

I don't  doubt for a second  Barnett was on the gear.  Randy too for that matter.  

Although he didn't pop 3 times.

bungee up -
MasterofMartialArts -
Eskimo -
Jones right nostril -

Your not being a asshole.

In fact i believe you're coming from a good place. 

I just hope you realize the chances of him being clean athlete is tiny . Way way less than 1%.

This is coming from a fan of his.

He's getting his pituitary gland checked.  

If that comes back normal I won't be surprised if he actually gets some kind of reprimand down the line from usada.

This is a weird situation where if he dosen't come up with some kind of reason,  if even unplausable then he will be presumed guilty.     Probably not just by the public. 

TBH I'm a bit disappointed that you haven't responded mastero. 

I was hoping to convince you to join the dark side     :)