Grudge Match: Penn v. Ralph Gracie

I'd love to see this. I'll take Penn by unanimous decision.

'ralph would MAUL bj.'

the last time i saw ralph fight was 10 years ago against some 120 pound kid at extreme fighting. wake the hell up.

Gotta pick BJ on that one.

what grudge? anyways, it would be an awesome match. I doubt BJ would want to take it to the ground.

lol whats bushido?

actually chris brennan fought a former student and lost. the students name was robert emerson

Ok, Renzo is bigger and better than Ralph. Renzo lost to Newton. Newton got his ass kicked by Churoto, BJ's teacher. BJ will therefore beat Ralph!

Ok, Renzo is bigger and better than Ralph. Renzo lost to Newton. Newton got his ass kicked by Churoto, BJ's teacher. BJ will therefore beat Ralph!

"Ok, Renzo is bigger and better than Ralph. Renzo lost to Newton. Newton got his ass kicked by Churoto, BJ's teacher. BJ will therefore beat Ralph!"

Renzo isn't better than Ralph.

There's no grudge anyway, and I doubt there'll be a Gracie in the UFC anytime soon.

styles make fights

There is no more grudge. Ralph and BJ talked it is closed. I don't think they will ever fight either.

I don't believe there is any grudge here. If this fight were to take place I'd have to pick Penn. I like Ralph but I think BJ is much more of a complete talent.

If Ralph could beat BJ, why isn't he fighting?

Somebody seems to have failed "Logic 101"!!!

lol

Hearns crushes Duran.

Hagler struggles with Duran.

Therefore, Hearns should beat Hagler.

Hmmm, what happened?

lol Ralph v Penn would be a great fight. No grudge, no bs... If you negotiate the fight, they will fight.

grudge between BJ and Ralph?

Never heard of this.

BJ by decision.

Has Ralph fought any quality competition in MMA?

"Has Ralph fought any quality competition in MMA?"

He just beat Mishima who was arguably top 5 in his weight class.