GSP agrees to both VADA and WADA testing

bjj red belt - 
RileyPust - Note how it says enhanced testing.

Which means what exactly? It still says nothing about random WADA testing, which is done outside of the NSAC.

OP, how in the fuck do you not do some research/critical thinking before making this thread? Phone Post

In reference to the NSAC approved WADA program:

The program, which was detailed by the NSAC during the call, is run by a WADA-accredited lab in Salt Lake City. The NSAC currently employs out-of-competition testing, but the new lab moves closer to what Kizer calls "enhanced drug testing," or what many say is Olympic-style testing.

Sounds like standard testing huh?

The lawyer sent the email three weeks ago requesting paperwork to proceed with the NSAC approved WADA program. It was after the conference call but still three weeks ago. They have not received the paperwork in order to proceed, but three weeks ago Georges agreed to do WADA testing. You are wrong and the OP is right.

Not at a PC so I can't hyperlink it: www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/09/hendricks-camp-reps-for-ufc-champ-st-pierre-refused-nsacs-wada-testing

I'm actually posting these one at a time because you are grasping at straws: www.sportsnet.ca/mma/ufc/gsp-hendricks-teams-in-drug-testing-dispute/

You might also take note that the sportsnet article mentions VADA as being WADA accredited.

Sportsnet article also has the lawyer saying Georges is still willing to pay for both tests.

So let me get this straight... never mind.

RileyPust - Sportsnet article also has the lawyer saying Georges is still willing to pay for both tests.

vtfu. bjj red belt is either trolling hard or is just plain retarded 

bjj red belt - 
RileyPust - Sportsnet article also has the lawyer saying Georges is still willing to pay for both tests.

Yeah, but does it mention any conditions?

Perhaps he could be willing to pay for the tests if his medical team can vet them beforehand, i.e. speaking hypothetically that Georges is willing to pay for the tests IF they make accomodations for him.

VADA could very well be WADA-accredited, but its sponsorship of Georges and apparent allowance of said vetting of its test by Georges' medical team certainly call into question its credibility. Phone Post

Lol, isn't it about time you tried to bring Nick Diaz into this?

Don't forget that his thread title was accurate.

"Colorless green ideas sleep furiously."

bjj red belt - 
Team GDP -
RileyPust - Sportsnet article also has the lawyer saying Georges is still willing to pay for both tests.

vtfu. bjj red belt is either trolling hard or is just plain retarded 

Let's avoid ad hominem attacks if possible. Rusty and I have had respectful debate thus far. Please, if you can't participate like an adult, kindly step the fuck out. Phone Post

well there really is no need for me to 'participate like an adult' as riley has countered every argument you've made. so actually me participating would be redundant. i just wanted to let him know that i voted him up. the reason i did that is he spent a decent amount of time refuting points that were made by someone (you) who is either stupid or trolling. he may have felt like he wasted a lot of time by participating in this thread, and i felt he deserved a vote up so maybe he wouldn't feel so bad. 

Haha, I knew what I was up against. Thanks for the VU though, I reciprocated.

bjj red belt - 
RileyPust - Don't forget that his thread title was accurate.

Acccurate but semingly misleading.

Perhaps a change to "GSP agrees to WADA and sponsored by VADA testing until he finds out WADA won't let him get away with taking 'random' out of random testing, whereby he changes his mind."

Fuck, that's not 50 characters. Phone Post

You're trying to fit the evidence into your predetermined conclusion.

Rational people see these quotes and say, "well, I guess GSP is going to do both tests." You see these quotes and say, "Yeah, well, GSP is probably going to back out or he probably means something else."

Give it up, man.

The comments Kizer may have come out more recently, but they address the conference call and nothing else. Kizer may have brought it up in public more recently, but that three week old email is directly contrary to Mr. Kizer's statements. Kizer has never mentioned talking to GSP's team outside of the conference call, so there's no evidence to suggest that Kizer's comments are based off any new (inexplicably unmentioned) relevant information.

GSP said he'd pay for VADA specifically in July, and Johnny said "Heck ya!". And his lawyer says he is willing to pay for both VADA and the NSAC-approved enhanced WADA program. GSP hasn't backed out of anything he agreed to unless Keith Kizer shows up and shows us an email sent from Georges' camp saying he doesn't wanna do it.

But according to Beaulieu, “On the conference call there was no ambiguity on who will pay the invoice of whatever test, as Georges always said he will pay for Hendricks. He mentioned it as well during press conferences.” The cost proposed by the NSAC was approximately $20,000.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/mma/ufc/gsp-hendricks-teams-in-drug-testing-dispute/

For the record, VADA's "sponsoring" of GSP includes them giving him a discount. Instead of $20 000 (which was the quote for both programs) GSP had to pay $16 000 to VADA. It's already paid, $8000  will be refunded if Johnny does not go through with VADA testing.

bjj red belt - 

GSP said he would pay for testing then backs out and accepts VADA sponsorship.

Now he appears unwilling to fully commit to WADA-style testing in favor of his sponsored VADA, it appears due to his inability to know what he's going to he tested for ahead of time.
GSP doing WADA-style random testing is his only way out of this mess. Hopefully we can get a little more than an ambiguous tweet from his trainer and get real confirmation that he's decided to step up and drop the bullshit act. Phone Post

WADA doesn't do much actualy testing, they certify other testers.  VADA uses WADA certified labs and so does the NSAC program.  You need to either educate yourself or stfu. 

And btw, VADA testing is superior to NSAC testing.  It's random, it requires blood samples and it involves testing CIR.  Regular NSAC testing meets this standard in precisely ZERO ways.

Kizer is butthurt because he's being shown up and destroyed here.  He had a tantrum to the media because somebody dared to ask a question and he claimed asking a question was equivalent to refusal.  In fact, it turned out that GSP's lawyer had informed him, in writing, 3 WEEKS EARLIER, that GSP was willing to do both tests and Kizer turned right around and lied about it like the piece of shit he is.

Firas has not "ambiguously" tweeted anything.  The only person with a right to call this situation ambiguous is Helen Keller pre-signing ability.  GSP is willing to do both tests.  He is willing to pay for his opponent if it comes down to that.  He opted for more testing when it wasn't required.  Hendricks initially accepted and then never made it happen.  Now he's excusing himself because "if GSP pop's we can't fight for the belt so there's no benefit for us to do more testing".  Those are the facts of the case.

That mmajunkie, or whoever it was, could print the article that started all this bs on September 7th is an absolute fucking disgrace and only further proves how unprofessional and lazy mma media is right now.

And LOL @ you calling for mature debate.  Mature debate requires you to not make shit up.

ChaosOverkill - 
bjj red belt - 
91W209 - Did GSP agree to WADA or NSAC testing? Phone Post 3.0

OP is trying to make them look the same. What Hendricks' manager and Kizer were talking about was a WADA random-testing program, not what the NSAC does for every event. I honestly don't see Georges agreeing to random testing of drugs he doesn't know about in advance.

The whole point of VADA was to make it appear as if Georges was doing some sort of testing which would catch anyone who dared to use PED's. Now that that lie has been exposed, they're apparently going to do what the NSAC, which doesn't normally randomly test before a fight, does randomly.

OP probably works for TriStar gym and helping spread this bullshit fabrication that GSP is doing a voluntary random-testing program under WADA. He's not doing anything like that. Phone Post

. . . humiliating.