GSP and Jones moving up to poach titles tarnished them more than anything 👀

Say what you will, but GSP admittedly waiting to poach a weak MW champ ib Bisping and attacking his blind side, then fleeing the division was embarrassing.

Jones waiting 3 years until the day Ngannou was released from the UFC to poach a kickboxer with zero grappling is embarrassing. Jones making everyone wait until Stipe is an old man in a wheel chair while ducking the interim champ is embarrassing.

Imagine what people would say about Khabib if he tried to pull this shit yet people rag on him for not moving up :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

When Islam (Khabib’s beat up guy) moves up and destroys a credible WW champ we’ll have this talk again.

khabib-no

3 Likes
1 Like

Flawed precept. Kebab made his name and fortune on a single fight with and win over McGregor. Conor McGregor revolutionized the short-order weight & title grab jump. Jones and GSP earned their opportunity to secede their weight-class having been dominant through several years and several fights.

5 Likes

Then Khabib went on to destroy Poirier and Gaethje who are still two of the best LW’s on the roster nigh half a decade later.

What opportunity did Jones and GSP earn exactly, the opportunity to try and fool people that they are credible champions in a higher weight class?

I’ve seen both of these men get bloodied and mauled on multiple occasions in their own weight classes.

1 Like

matt-serra_georges-st-pierre

@Spagoogi

Jack posts that pic as much as NDA posts the O’Malley/Yan reporters scorecards

2 Likes

Of course I do, who other than the GOAT can go their entire career without a scratch?

It’s so impressive it should be posted in every thread here including non Khabib topics.

Jon and GSP are top 3 p4p ever

Khabib isn’t in my top 20

5 Likes

3 Likes

Wait… the guy who hates Khabib because he has so much more hair than him doesn’t have him in his top 20? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Jones has Khabib in his top 5 and GSP has him as his GOAT.

@Spagoogi

Did he drop the diss track on you yet?
I’m actually looking forward to this.

Maybe he’ll drop it on Christmas day for us

1 Like

Khabib is a Liar a fraud and a cheater

1 Like

And Khabib said he has never used PED’s

And I bet u believe that too.

Aww. Bless u child

1 Like

Sounds like you’re clamouring for more.

shawn-michaels-suck-it

16 title defences Vs 3 title defences,

That’s rookie numbers like Stipe

Khabib has the same amount of title defences than The Funkmaster
Lol

They fought pre-USADA in the bum days of MMA.

Half of Jones opponents were old MW’s ffs :joy: Lost to Dominic Reyes, Gus and Santos (who were journeyman) only because they were close to his size and had a basic understanding of TDD.

GSP tapped to strikes to a failed LW.

Gsp and Jones fought UP in higher weight classes after dominating their natural weight class for years.

Khabib never once fought at his natural weight class and fought DOWN a class to fight smaller guys his entire career.

end thread.

3 Likes

He’s a one trick pony. All these years trolling with the same cheap topic over and over. So lame.

1 Like