GSP and Jones moving up to poach titles tarnished them more than anything šŸ‘€

When he became champ he already mowed down Charles Oliveira like he was nothing and heā€™s supposed to be the best LW. Then he beat the p4p #1 twice in a row and kicked his head off :joy:

Ok Iā€™ll rephrase.

How about he actually defends the belt against a LW and not a FW.

Also if we are talking about FWā€™s, Charles spent the majority of his career and had the balls to move up to LW, something Islam will never do as he has to have a 30+lbs advantage of his opponents

1 Like

Heā€™ll fight whoever the UFC puts in front of him.

100% gsp was juiced and so was Khabib

1 Like

zoyrg3gk6r7a1

Khabib made it through USADA unscathed for his entire UFC career.

GSP fought for USADA to join the UFC because he had to fight Hendricks and then fled from the sport as soon as they came :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

grow up piss ant, he on that shit.

You think anoyone can cut 30-40 pounds and fight with exceptional cardio 48 hours later? you really think thatā€™s natural?

you probably still think wwe is real too.

1 Like

Itā€™s a sport. GSP, Jones and Couture all took what they perceived to be an easy shot at getting a title. Who wouldnā€™t? Itā€™s worth money, status and legacy.

I have a bigger issue with mediocre fighters like Conor and Bisping given favourable treatment by the organisation. Conor getting a shot after a win against Denis Siver? Bisping and his constant hometown advantage. Brock, Paddy, Oā€™Malley etc etc.

At the very least GSP, Jones and Couture had earned their stripes through their tough-as-nails career. I think theyā€™d earned the right to call the shots in the later stages of their career.

*Iā€™m on the fence with Jones due to the constant bullshit and cheating, but still, only a fool would deny heā€™s one of the best weā€™ve ever seen from a combat talent perspective.

1 Like

How much of a slob do you have to be to think that somebody who trained like Khabib in the mountains with no vices like drugs or whores could not cut that weight and still have top level cardio? Yikes.

Youā€™re actually an idiot if you think itā€™s natural to fight with unstoppable cardio after putting your body through a cut like that. You probably still believe in Santa too :joy:

1 Like

So what steroids are you claiming Khabib is on? Dazzle us with your knowledge.

Your hero btw :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Spag didnā€™t say steroids, he mentioned cardio.
Epo is not a steroid ya bozo

And to answer Ur question, Volk is as clean askhabib and islam

Epo is the worst PED offence in the game, and :joy: coming to the defence again of his lover again

These two romance each other on a dead karate forum :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Let that sink in

hey fagot you post thousands of troll posts on a dead forum every year. Let that sink into your soft mushy brain ya dingus

1 Like

Letā€™s not pretend you havenā€™t been far more active a poster than me for months on this account alone, dork :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I racked up all those posts during Covid but youā€™re still here for some reason stalking other forum members instead of talking about the sport.

Touch grass.

0fdb438086d17211e67c5953472ee781

What do you do for a living that causes you e-beef all day on forums after covid restrictions @anon22089824 ? On call 24/7 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

220px-Bat-signal_1989_film

lol.

there was a few times a couple months back where I had a couple back n forths with you. I definitely donā€™t have ā€œe beefsā€ with anyone. I thought you and me were having fun. I mean I know I had fun roasting your dumbass on here lol

Youā€™re like the neckbeard version of Conor, claiming fake victories when you canā€™t win a fight, gassed up on yourself because you get pity likes for getting wrecked by me on the reg :joy: stay obsessed