GSP circuit workout

UPDATED!  NOW WITH VIDS OF THE MAN HIMSELF!  (Hate Dailymotion, not me)

GSP circuit workout:

In his video, He claims he does this full workout 2-3 times a week, intermixed with fight training every day, as well as HIIT sprints 2x/wk. All circuits are 4X10, 1 min active rest between each.

Chest:

Bench Presses
Swiss ball pushups
Dumbell flys
Bent over barbell rows

Legs:

Barbell squats
Dumbell lunges (5 forward, 5 backward)
Swiss ball leg extensions
Squat jumps (jumps as high as he can)

Core:

Circular back extensions
Twisting double crunches
Bent dumbbell rows (10 each side)
Swiss ball crunches

Shoulders/Arms:

Seated dumbbell presses
Barbell Clean & Press
Barbell bicep curls
Barbell tricep extensions

Enjoy!  Train hard!

ttt

Good shit!

good stuff,thanks for posting.

what does he do all the exercize at each training session? 4 sets of each excersize for ten reps everytime?

he does 10 reps of each exersize in the circuit in order, then rests 1 minute, then starts again at the beginning of the circuit.  He goes through each circuit 4 times.  Then moves to the next circuit.  He does all the circuits in one day, 2-3 days a week, probably more when hes got a fight coming up.

this is just his strength/conditioning program, not his cardio or sparring.

Does he do like,2 in the morning, and then the rest at night or something?

^ dont know that detail.  He leads one to believe he does it all in one workout session, with a decent amount of rest between circuits.  If you do it all back to back its 640 reps, half as much as Franklin's monster workout.

If anyone has a written example of one of rich's workouts, please post.  I know Marine Corps Mike at the Power Station in Cincy changes his workout up frequently, but if anyone has an example, based off a video or whatever, please post!  i've seen the All access, but haven't gotten a good feel for the start to finish of his workout.

ps what is the name of that exercise i mention in the arm/shoulder circuit?  Is it some kinda clean/jerk?

ttt

when you're bent over, the row works your chest and front delts, more than the upright row, i think

my mistake, in the video, the circuit is entitled "chest and back"

so i guess he's throwing lats in there too

Yep, the bent over row is a back exercise.

anyone have the vid? i'd like to know if it's a clean and jerk or a clean and press in the shoulder section.

ttt

ttt

ttt

cahones or anyone who is interested in the vid, AIM me on the screenname "uhfelons", i will send you a link to dl.

get it while its hot

ttt