GSP circuit workout

While overtraining is a valid condition, I wouldn't worry about it as much unless you're doing a lot of work overall (complete strength program, conditioning, MMA a few times/week, etc.).

Overtraining was pushed really hard back in the '80s by the supplement industry in the bodybuilding magazines.  They were pushing very volume-heavy training routines that “regular folks” couldn’t really make gains on.  When they did start overtraining, instead of just dropping training volume, it was b/c the trainee wasn’t recovering.  And how do you recover better/quicker?  By taking XYZ supplement.

For many of us, overtraining is more a case of resting/recovering too little (which can be affected by not just training volume, but lack of sleep, high stress lifestyles, etc. – I actually wrote about this in my own training recently on my blog) rather than training too much.

In fact, overtraining some is actually good for you.  Push into the basic area of overtraining a little, then backoff.  This will train your body to be able to handle more work.  When overtraining becomes a real problem is when you stay in that overtrained state for a continued period of time…

Wiggy

ttt

thanks original poster and wiggy!

Right now my routine is as follows.

Monday - Arms and back

Tuesday - Chest and shoulders

Thursday - Legs and ass

Saturday - Arms and back again

Monday - Chest and shoulders

Tuesday - Legs and ass

etc, etc,

is it ok to do it like that?

ttt for later

Very interesting. Thanks for posting.

ttt

Mine is very similar. full body work outs. 20 exercises 20 reps straight through then 1 min rest back though a total of 3 times. mixture of weight training, isometrics and plyometrics.

Hey Marcus, congratulations on your last couple of fights. You keep getting better and better and are exciting to watch.

Its a good dvd series, you should just buy the dvd, Stop illegally downloading it from the internet. Support GSP

Does he do the entire workout all at once? I don't think that was mentioned in the vid.

And thanks to wiggy for all the info.

Hey Wiggy, don't be calling Bulgarian Olympic lifters "enhanced" - (jk)
Actually they didn't have rest day and you would think that they were not taking a break during the day because they will be locked in the weight room until 10 p.m.
My observations were secondary since I was in the Judo team, but some times we had camps together and you can see them go in the gym in the morning carying cases of food and then getting out at night.
Anyway after the iron curtain fell there were a lot of horror stories about the "enhancement" procedures.

TTT

"are the videos for sale? if so, its pretty uncool to rip they guy off. if not, my apologies "

Yes they are for sale, We produced the dvd a few years back, and each dvd sale goes to Georges, so everyone that is ripping these off the internet is not only doing so illegally but they are taking from GSP directly.

xrfighting.com for anyone who wants to buy it legit

my apologies.  I support GSP, and have bought a hoodie and some other Xtreme rush stuff.  Tell him thanks for signing my dvd's at GNC in jersey.

Do not contact me for the vids =).

"my apologies. I support GSP, and have bought a hoodie and some other Xtreme rush stuff. Tell him thanks for signing my dvd's at GNC in jersey.

Do not contact me for the vids =)."

Lol, that sounds much better!!

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt i just did it this morning and WOW what a killer!