GSP: i'm not ducking Hendricks, Diaz is logical

"UFC announced Hendricks vs Kampmann as a #1 contender fight, so everyone was expecting it. "

Who was expecting it? THe UFC always throws number one contendership on fights, its shown its meaningless. Everyone knew Diaz/GSP was the fight to make

easedel - I wanted to see Fitch vs Diaz. Its a joke that he is a getting a title shot right away after coming off a lose & year long suspension

I think this is officially the stupidest and gayest post I've ever seen.  

In my life.

Title shots should go to winners... Hendricks has been winning. Close or not Diaz lost his last fight... It kills the integrity of the "sport". Instead the UG who hugs diazs nuts pick the fight pretty much. It's a waste like jones sonnen is a waste the champion is both cases destroys the challenger... Though I do hope nick wins :) Phone Post

Goderson Silva - 
HenryO - "UFC announced Hendricks vs Kampmann as a #1 contender fight, so everyone was expecting it. "

Who was expecting it? THe UFC always throws number one contendership on fights, its shown its meaningless. Everyone knew Diaz/GSP was the fight to make

Everyone without a brain that is

or people who arent naive to the fight business

Goderson Silva - 
HenryO - 
Goderson Silva - 
HenryO - "UFC announced Hendricks vs Kampmann as a #1 contender fight, so everyone was expecting it. "

If this fight was based on fight "business" it would be GSP Vs Silva

not really...

GSP v Silva is great for the short term sales, but could ruin an entire divsion's (or 2) legitemacy... if Silva wins, who cares? he's bigger. if GSP wins, then the entire reputation and legend of Silva is washed away by a French Canadian who can't finish. that remains a dream fight, but not a good business decision for a growing organization...

Goderson Silva - 
BshMstr - 
Goderson Silva - 
HenryO - 
Goderson Silva - 

not really...

GSP v Silva is great for the short term sales, but could ruin an entire divsion's (or 2) legitemacy... if Silva wins, who cares? he's bigger. if GSP wins, then the entire reputation and legend of Silva is washed away by a French Canadian who can't finish. that remains a dream fight, but not a good business decision for a growing organization...

Not good for GSP if he gets beat off a not top 10 pot smoker either, works both ways.

yeah, but will most likely do what he always does against Diaz, and grind out the UD win....

i simply don't see him being able to do that to Silva...

Goderson Silva - 
HenryO - 
Goderson Silva - 

Clearly you are one of those who are naive

Hendricks talks too much and doesnt always deliver. Get Diaz in there, he performs consistently well, only two losses and both are contraversial.

Hendricks needs to stop crying, although his tears are delicious. Phone Post

sitchpack - 

Hendricks talks too much and doesnt always deliver. Get Diaz in there, he performs consistently well, only two losses and both are contraversial.

wha? Diaz talks as much as anybody else...

as far as 2 losses, what do you mean? he has 8.....

The biggest gift title shot since Edgar and Sonnen.

Skipped the pressers and got pulled
Lost the interim title fight
Got suspended so they couldn't setup the instant rematch for Diaz to win
Now they take Hendricks title shot away so they can make their money fight. Phone Post

BshMstr -
sitchpack -  Hendricks talks too much and doesnt always deliver. Get Diaz in there, he performs consistently well, only two losses and both are contraversial.

Recent losses you despicable retard. Phone Post

sitchpack - 
BshMstr -
sitchpack -  Hendricks talks too much and doesnt always deliver. Get Diaz in there, he performs consistently well, only two losses and both are contraversial.

what's with the temper tantrum?

as far as losses, Hendricks has 1. total.

^and just as many KO's...

BshMstr -
sitchpack - 
BshMstr -

Hendricks is largelly successful via split decisions. Plus he whines like an 18 year old whore getting pounded out by a cell full of prisoners.

Diaz will bring it. Phone Post

It's risk vs reward.

Diaz fight is minimal risk with high reward

Hendricks is marginal risk with low reward

Silva is very high risk with a very high reward.

From a business perspective, Diaz is the logical choice. Phone Post

sitchpack - 
BshMstr -
sitchpack - 
BshMstr -

Hendricks is largelly successful via split decisions. Plus he whines like an 18 year old whore getting pounded out by a cell full of prisoners.

Diaz will bring, he always does...

but your argument against Hendricks doesn't make any sense. he's 14-1, with 8 KO's and 1 sub and 5 Decisions...

as far as him whining, this is the first time i've heard him complain.

BshMstr -
sitchpack - 
BshMstr -
sitchpack - 
BshMstr -

Diaz will bring, he always does...

but your argument against Hendricks doesn't make any sense. he's 14-1, with 8 KO's and 1 sub and 5 Decisions...

as far as him whining, this is the first time i've heard him complain.

How much has Diaz bitched since being in the UFC lol?

Press conferences misses
I shouldn't have to fight BJ
Carlos didn't win that fight
I'm sick of mma I retire
I'm suing the athletic commission Phone Post

Jake Shields snuggles Kampman for 15 in a very boring fight and gets a shitty decision. His reward? A title shot. Hendricks puts Martin's lights out in the 1st round...told to wait.

After GSP lays on Diaz for 25 minutes, lets just WWE the fuck out of this, while GSP is giving his victory speech, interrupt it by blasting Johnny's intro music and have him stand at the start of the entranceway and give an epic stare down to Georges. If that doesn't warrant him a title fight, then all hope is lost.

im not sure why everyone is so excited to see hendricks fight gsp, hell getten beaten up and worn out out,

the big selling point in gsp's fights these days is contenders that are hoping to catch him with one big strike otherwise they know they are fucked

what does that tell you about the division in comparison to the champion?

no one in that weight class is going to continously beat up and have their way with georges for the whole 5 rounds, so they are hoping by some way of miracle to 'catch' him.

After the first 2-3 rounds, Johnny will realize that his skillset is limited and that he needs to make improvements before fighting for the title, in hindsight it is the wrong move for him to take the gsp fight now, after he loses no one will be clamoring for him fight for the title again

Diaz is alot of things.... logical isnt one of them Phone Post