GSP looked shook in front of The Count...

I'm a big GSP fan but I have feeling that The G.O.A.T Bisping is going to absolutely destroy GSP.

It's an ambitious challenge but he's biting off more than he can chew. Bisping mauls guys who come into the cage at 215lbs pounds. GSP barely walks around at 184lbs.

The blatant disrespect of The Count needs to stop. How many people is he going to have to starch for him to get the respect he deserves?

https://youtu.be/Tur3yjDLjvE

I see nothing but shook here. Anyone else?

View post on imgur.com

Somebody get him a BODY BAAAAAAAAAG!

Everyone that bullied GSP outside the ring paid for it. All Bisping did was motivate GSP more.

I'm a big bisping fan but I have feeling that The G.O.A.T GSP is going to absolutely destroy him.

It's an ambitious challenge but he's biting off more than he can chew. GSP mauls guys who come into the cage at 215lbs pounds. Bisping could barely walk around at the presses he was so hungover.

The blatant disrespect of GSP needs to stop. How many people is he going to have to steamroll for him to get the respect he deserves?

GSP just seems like an incredibly passive person

Lol I'm 5'10 190 and would be skinny next to gsp. "Walls around at 185" my ass

Senester - I'm a big bisping fan but I have feeling that The G.O.A.T GSP is going to absolutely destroy him.

It's an ambitious challenge but he's biting off more than he can chew. GSP mauls guys who come into the cage at 215lbs pounds. Bisping could barely walk around at the presses he was so hungover.

The blatant disrespect of GSP needs to stop. How many people is he going to have to steamroll for him to get the respect he deserves?

Well played.

I felt the opposite. OP must be wrong.

hes not shook, he just was never a good trash talker, aside from "im not impressed by your performance"

Shook is English. .........bro

Gsp has looked shaken up and demolished guys. I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

Bisping is at his peak right now. Bad fight for George.

Dead President - 

Everyone that bullied GSP outside the ring paid for it. All Bisping did was motivate GSP more.

That's exactly what I was thinking while watching this.

Dead President -

Yup! 

GSP was bullied growing up. Don't awaken dark place Georges 

Slash - 
Dead President -

Yup! 

This reminds me of Penn fans still holding on to hope every time Penn gives it another go

Trash talk means nothing when the fight starts. Conor was having his way with nate too then got choked out

Milford Cubicle -
Slash - 
Dead President -

Yup! 

This reminds me of Penn fans still holding on to hope every time Penn gives it another go
Except for gsp wins his fights..

yomamafool - Lol I'm 5'10 190 and would be skinny next to gsp. "Walls around at 185" my ass

no you wouldn't