GSP looked shook in front of The Count...

wheeels -
yomamafool - Lol I'm 5'10 190 and would be skinny next to gsp. "Walls around at 185" my ass

no you wouldn't
I met gsp years ago....Dude was walking around at about 200 then....Pretty big for his size....

Milford Cubicle -

hes not shook, he just was never a good trash talker, aside from "im not impressed by your performance"

Speaking of that line....no way can I be the only one that thinks GSP just misspoke and meant to be respectful and say he was impressed? I think it was just a misspeak for non native English speaker

Mit -
wheeels -
yomamafool - Lol I'm 5'10 190 and would be skinny next to gsp. "Walls around at 185" my ass

no you wouldn't
I met gsp years ago....Dude was walking around at about 200 then....Pretty big for his size....

We sat next to GSP at the Korean zombie / Poirier fight and I was amazed how small he was. I'm bigger and fatter and older than him but I thought he was very small. The count will be much bigger I think. 

TheDarkPassenger - GSP just seems like an incredibly passive person

He seems like a level headed person.

Festus -
Milford Cubicle -

hes not shook, he just was never a good trash talker, aside from "im not impressed by your performance"

Speaking of that line....no way can I be the only one that thinks GSP just misspoke and meant to be respectful and say he was impressed? I think it was just a misspeak for non native English speaker

He did not mean to say he was impressed. At all.

He just didn't think it would come out the way it sounded, translation.

yomamafool - Lol I'm 5'10 190 and would be skinny next to gsp. "Walls around at 185" my ass
GSP has tiny joints. He's an ectomorph with some mesomorph qualities. He's naturally skinny.

LuketheSpook -
Mit -
wheeels -

no you wouldn't

We sat next to GSP at the Korean zombie / Poirier fight and I was amazed how small he was. I'm bigger and fatter and older than him but I thought he was very small. The count will be much bigger I think. 

He def made a bigger weight cut at this time. It was definitely before he was champ.

Good thread OP. Your hero CRE will be proud

Mit -
wheeels -

no you wouldn't
I thought you'd be bigger.....for your size.

Bwhahaha

people always say he looks shook, then he typically dominates (yes, I know his last few fights were less so)

Bisping is 6'2" and says he is 230lb between fights.

GSP is 5'9" or 5'10" and says he is 185lb between fights.

There will be a huge size difference, and with Bisping's good takedown defense, this might be an unwinnable fight for GSP. Which is sad because Bisping is not a huge name or a guy who gets a lot of respect, so a loss would really hurt GSP in the masses' eyes. It's a really silly fight to make, rather than someone his own size or an older legend like Anderson that everyone always wanted to see GSP fight anyway.

The last time someone talked a lot of shit to GSP he ended up breaking their eye socket in the first round, and then basically torturing them by jabbing that same eye for the next 20 minutes.  I don't think he even wanted to finish Koschek, he just wanted to make him hurt.

Always a lot of "GSP looks shook" threads popup for every single one of Georges fights.

These stupid threads every damn fight.

Gsp obviously doesn't like talk.

It's not his native language, he has a lot of social anxiety, and he expects that everyone will treat him as respectful as he treats them. When they dont, you can see it on his face. I think it's a weakness, but one he can't control.

orcus -

Bisping is 6'2" and says he is 230lb between fights.

GSP is 5'9" or 5'10" and says he is 185lb between fights.

There will be a huge size difference, and with Bisping's good takedown defense, this might be an unwinnable fight for GSP. Which is sad because Bisping is not a huge name or a guy who gets a lot of respect, so a loss would really hurt GSP in the masses' eyes. It's a really silly fight to make, rather than someone his own size or an older legend like Anderson that everyone always wanted to see GSP fight anyway.

Bisping is 6'1" and Georges is listed at 5'10"-5'11" with a longer reach.

But keep increasing the spread, maybe by fight time you can convince someone the 6'8" monster Bisping is going to kill poor little 5'2" Georges.

GSP was a guy who relied on his athleticism and speed. A lot of his takedowns were about speed and timing and yes of course technique but at 36 if he is slower than he used to be those blast doubles might not work like they used to.

Interesting fight, but I'm leaning towards Bisping on this one with the size difference and being active as of late. Bisping is undefeated 15-0 at 205 lbs.

ProteinOverdrive -
TheDarkPassenger - GSP just seems like an incredibly passive person

He seems like a level headed person.

He seems like a person.

In the highlights, you can see GSP stammering and nervously drinking his water bottle.

https://youtu.be/KsX6Fj7_0pU