GSP looked shook in front of The Count...

GSP is a nice guy who doesn't talk shit speaking in his non native language. Nothing wrong with that.

GSP is not a good shit talker, partly due to English not being his first language. People have been shit talking to GSP for years, he will beat Bispings ass

looking way to deep into it OP.

yomamafool - Lol I'm 5'10 190 and would be skinny next to gsp. "Walls around at 185" my ass

No you wouldn't. I'm 5'11" and 185 and have stood next to GSP a bunch and size wise he isn't big at all. 

LOL @ people thinking Bisping will be harder to take down than Koscheck, Hughes, Trigg, Sherk, or BJ. GSP's takedowns are not speeed or strength-reliant. He is 100% timing, which does not go away with age. Not that GSP even needs to take it to the ground. He is a FAR superior striker. His jab technique alone could win him this fight. Will Bisping even know which direction to circle? This is more of a sure thing that people are doubting than when Uncle Randy took Timmy's belt.

orcus - 

Bisping is 6'2" and says he is 230lb between fights.

GSP is 5'9" or 5'10" and says he is 185lb between fights.

There will be a huge size difference, and with Bisping's good takedown defense, this might be an unwinnable fight for GSP. Which is sad because Bisping is not a huge name or a guy who gets a lot of respect, so a loss would really hurt GSP in the masses' eyes. It's a really silly fight to make, rather than someone his own size or an older legend like Anderson that everyone always wanted to see GSP fight anyway.

He picked Bisping because he knows the Count is on of the few that hasn't been/isn't on PED's. Any other match is a possible face off with a juiced-up fighter. He's playing smart, IMO.

GSP, very big for his size, considering he's 5'2" or 5'3" (source: someone in this thread).

GSP compared to 5'9" Hendricks:

GSP staring down 6'0" Shields:

Stupidnewbie - LOL @ people thinking Bisping will be harder to take down than Koscheck, Hughes, Trigg, Sherk, or BJ. GSP's takedowns are not speeed or strength-reliant. He is 100% timing, which does not go away with age. Not that GSP even needs to take it to the ground. He is a FAR superior striker. His jab technique alone could win him this fight. Will Bisping even know which direction to circle? This is more of a sure thing that people are doubting than when Uncle Randy took Timmy's belt.

You know who doesn't rely on speed for takedowns? Cormier, Khabib, Maia, Cain. One of GSPs best attributes when he was in his Prime was his speed, and that's why his takedowns were so good, of course his timing was great, but what made his takedowns one of a kind, the combo of both.

And even with that said, that was 3 years ago in a different division.

GSP thinks he can wrestle Bisping.  If he can, he wins.. If he cant, he most likely loses.  It's really this simple.  Honeslty - I remember how difficult it was for Chael to hold Bisping down....  Also, Chael has said that Bisping hits harder than people give him credit for....  I dont see this being a good fight for GSP.  I was really hoping for him vs Conor...  This was the "money fight"......

QQmoar -

GSP thinks he can wrestle Bisping.  If he can, he wins.. If he cant, he most likely loses.  It's really this simple.  Honeslty - I remember how difficult it was for Chael to hold Bisping down....  Also, Chael has said that Bisping hits harder than people give him credit for....  I dont see this being a good fight for GSP.  I was really hoping for him vs Conor...  This was the "money fight"......

I don't understand this sentiment.

Georges takes down people that nobody gets down.

And if he doesn't then what? He moves just as well as Bisping and trains with Freddie Roach. His reach is longer than Bisping believe it or not and he will dominate a jab fest all night.

Steven McTowelie - 
QQmoar -

And if he doesn't then what? He moves just as well as Bisping and trains with Freddie Roach. His reach is longer than Bisping believe it or not and he will dominate a jab fest all night.

Yup.

Are you smellin what Steve Mctowlie is cookin ?

Taco muncher - 
Steven McTowelie - 
QQmoar -

Yup.

because he took guys down at 170, he will do the same at 185 where GSP is undersized and has never fought at, against the champion of that division, and after a 3 year layoff? wishful thinking

A 17er is going to educate us on MMA, lol. If this fight goes all 5 rounds, GSP gets at least 5 takedowns. Weight will not make any difference.

Mit -
wheeels -
yomamafool - Lol I'm 5'10 190 and would be skinny next to gsp. "Walls around at 185" my ass

no you wouldn't
I met gsp years ago....Dude was walking around at about 200 then....Pretty big for his size....
I was coming in to fights not far from that weight when he fought 170.. he won most of his fights while being the bigger guy (the reason he didn't want to move up)

moogin83 -
Mit -
wheeels -
yomamafool - Lol I'm 5'10 190 and would be skinny next to gsp. "Walls around at 185" my ass

no you wouldn't
I met gsp years ago....Dude was walking around at about 200 then....Pretty big for his size....
I was coming in to fights not far from that weight when he fought 170.. he won most of his fights while being the bigger guy (the reason he didn't want to move up)
Or he

GSP vs. Bisping career stats, per fightmetric:

GSP

CAREER STATISTICS:

• SLpM: 3.77
  • Str. Acc.: 53%
  • SApM: 1.38
  • Str. Def: 72%
  • TD Avg.: 4.20 (*this is # of takedowns per 15 minutes)
  • TD Acc.: 74%
  • TD Def.: 83%
  • Sub. Avg.: 1.1

Bisping 

CAREER STATISTICS:

• SLpM: 4.44
  • Str. Acc.: 38%
  • SApM: 2.63
  • Str. Def: 66%
  • TD Avg.: 1.10
  • TD Acc.: 43%
  • TD Def.: 64%
  • Sub. Avg.: 0.3

. oops

Stupidnewbie - LOL @ people thinking Bisping will be harder to take down than Koscheck, Hughes, Trigg, Sherk, or BJ. GSP's takedowns are not speeed or strength-reliant. He is 100% timing, which does not go away with age. Not that GSP even needs to take it to the ground. He is a FAR superior striker. His jab technique alone could win him this fight. Will Bisping even know which direction to circle? This is more of a sure thing that people are doubting than when Uncle Randy took Timmy's belt.
Timing does go away because reflexes and the ability to pull the trigger decreases with age.

GSP is also less explosive than he used to be thanks to age and injuries. He'll be fighting a man 30 to 40 lbs heavier than him. A guy who has beaten the elite at middleweight. This is not looking good for Georges.

The Count dwarfs him.

http://media.ufc.tv/209/GettyImages-647620576.jpg