GSP: "On vacation, forget the rumors!" (pic)

Georges St-Pierre @GeorgesStPierre 28m

Johny and I gave you the Fight of the Night- hope you enjoyed it! Forget all the rumors- on vacation, happy & well!!!

Clearly trying to hide the HGH gut in that pic.

-The UG Phone Post 3.0

Also, where is that- Malibu? Let's get a bunch of unctuous, morbidly obese UGers and head on down to the beach. Whose got the baby oil?! Phone Post 3.0

And he's still number one....he's so number one that he's still number one after getting beat up by number two. Or wait??? With two fingers in the air is he indicating he's actually number two? Maybe the head trauma that left him confused post fight has left him thinking two fingers really means number one? Or maybe that's how you say one in Canadian? Is he rubbing it in JH's face that two judges scored the fight for him??? Is that an alien walking along the beach in the background? Or is it Joe Rogan petitioning for a retirement?

That picture is confusing...as you all know from last Saturday, NEVER trust your eyes! EVER! Phone Post 3.0

Yes, forget all those rumors...that started because I was overly cryptic in my post-fight, pseudo-retirement speech.

Anyone know where exactly that is? Sure looks like SoCal.

Face looks rather healed up too

PS...behind him is the abortion clinic

His face looks fine ...... Phone Post 3.0

That looks like Santa Monica/Malibu. If I drive my Suzuki Sidekick as fast as I can, I can still get there for a fist up pic with Georges which I will blow up and caress forever and ever.

Good for him.

Great champ.

Maybe he took this picture before the fight?! Conspiracy! Phone Post 3.0

I just noticed how long his arms are in proportion to his body bloody hell Phone Post 3.0

Short legs, long torso Phone Post 3.0

Malvert and Willin,

If I could VU both of you, I would.

Great to see GSP happy and relaxing. He should post a new pick with his middle fingers in the air for Dana. You mad, Dana?

I delivered U - 
DatSpider - Good for him.

Great champ.

this

this x 2

I remember when kimbo lost to Gannon he did the same thing. GSP is trying so hard.

You lost, regardless of the smiling photos you take. You're not the people's champ. Phone Post

rockfists - I remember when kimbo lost to Gannon he did the same thing. GSP is trying so hard.

You lost, regardless of the smiling photos you take. You're not the people's champ. Phone Post
The UG seems like they agreed with the decision....at least the majority.

I'm not in the majority. Phone Post 3.0

The greatest welterweight of all-time.

Mustard Tiger - The greatest welterweight of all-time.
Without question. About the only thing without question this past week.... Phone Post 3.0

Mustard Tiger - The greatest welterweight of all-time.

!!!!!!!