GSP: "On vacation, forget the rumors!" (pic)

Good for him.

He didnt want Rashad to be in that pic.

GSP doesn't use Twitter. He said that on Rogan's podcast I think.

I'd bet on Turks and Caicos...seems familiarish.

My buddy, who is barely a fight fan, had drinks with gsp on Sunday in Vegas. He did shots and drank rum and coke. He said his entourage told him that he's retiring. When my friend tried to snap a picture one of the big guys told him to put his phone away, George has a family and just wants to relax and have a few drinks. Apparently he had sunglasses on inside the club too..

Just what I heard... Phone Post 3.0

SecretSeraphim - Might be Mexico. It's too cold to swim bareback (comfortably) in California. Phone Post 3.0
Man if you live up in Canada like we do, you can swim in just about any water that's not ice and be comfortable! Phone Post 3.0

GSP is going to "retire", then come back and do a co-promotion with Golden Boy for $40m guarantee PPV points Phone Post 3.0

Nick Diaz Fan - I just noticed how long his arms are in proportion to his body bloody hell Phone Post 3.0
He has a CRAZY wingspan for 5'10-11 Phone Post 3.0

Enjoy and get some well deserved rest.

Glad he's okay . Phone Post 3.0

I'm probably wrong but it looks like he is at St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort in Ca.

Haha Phone Post 3.0

Herman Munster -

man he looks like such a loser, unbelievable they even let this guy walk out of the hospital.  amazing how he can transform from near death to this so quickly.

Why foes he look like a loser? Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor -
Mustard Tiger - The greatest welterweight of all-time.
Without question. About the only thing without question this past week.... Phone Post 3.0
Voted up Phone Post 3.0

igotfrozordfortrainingtrane - 
Herman Munster -

man he looks like such a loser, unbelievable they even let this guy walk out of the hospital.  amazing how he can transform from near death to this so quickly.

Why foes he look like a loser? Phone Post 3.0

Your sarcasm detector is broken.

Canadians generally do not vacation that much in the US.

Usually Mexico or the Caribbean

I would figure his face would still be damaged! That's not a recent pic!

mijo - I would figure his face would still be damaged! That's not a recent pic!

Did you see the recent TMZ video? http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_mbgw5pu3/

His face looks fine. It's amazing how much it looks like hamburger right after his fights (incl. with Diaz) but looks normal shortly thereafter. Google searches for Georges turn up a string of gruesome pictures of his mangled face and dour expressions. People are so entranced with his post-fight looks.