GSP: "On vacation, forget the rumors!" (pic)

Malvert the Janitor - 
rockfists - I remember when kimbo lost to Gannon he did the same thing. GSP is trying so hard.

You lost, regardless of the smiling photos you take. You're not the people's champ. Phone Post
The UG seems like they agreed with the decision....at least the majority.

I'm not in the majority. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think the ug agrees with the decision, but they understand and rationalize the decision. We get it that he lost the "fight"

Most acknowledge that rd 1 was the single rd up for interpretation, and that it was justifiable to see it for GSP.

cheesesteak - Face looks rather healed up too

PS...behind him is the abortion clinic
Lol, maybe the Aliens fixed his face. Phone Post 3.0

ufc98newb -
Malvert the Janitor - 
rockfists - I remember when kimbo lost to Gannon he did the same thing. GSP is trying so hard.

You lost, regardless of the smiling photos you take. You're not the people's champ. Phone Post

I don't think the ug agrees with the decision, but they understand and rationalize the decision. We get it that he lost the "fight"

Most acknowledge that rd 1 was the single rd up for interpretation, and that it was justifiable to see it for GSP.
I agree, also I think it's funny that people are mad at him for being happy that he won the fight. He got in the cage, daughter his hart out and won a razor thin decision, seams reason to be happy to me. Phone Post 3.0

Pimp 510 - 
ufc98newb -
Malvert the Janitor - 

I agree, also I think it's funny that people are mad at him for being happy that he won the fight. He got in the cage, daughter his hart out and won a razor thin decision, seams reason to be happy to me. Phone Post 3.0

I tend to feel pretty good after I daughter my hart out too.. so it's understandable !

War GSP!Enjoy it champ. Phone Post 3.0

Willin - Also, where is that- Malibu? Let's get a bunch of unctuous, morbidly obese UGers and head on down to the beach. Whose got the baby oil?! Phone Post 3.0

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!

A/s/l cutie?

Brock Lobster -
SecretSeraphim - Might be Mexico. It's too cold to swim bareback (comfortably) in California. Phone Post 3.0
Man if you live up in Canada like we do, you can swim in just about any water that's not ice and be comfortable! Phone Post 3.0
You got it brother. I was born in -40.. -20 is essentially a warm day! Phone Post 3.0

I'm sick of all the rumors and complaints about George winning the fight, F**k it and move on. Glad to see some positivity coming from the champ!

He's happy because he was on the good side of a 50/50 call. Sux to be Johny right now. Phone Post 3.0

Why would you leave Montreal? Snow and seven degrees today!

BrattMamley -

Georges St-Pierre @GeorgesStPierre 28m

Johny and I gave you the Fight of the Night- hope you enjoyed it! Forget all the rumors- on vacation, happy & well!!!

Ross Pearson IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - And he's still number one....he's so number one that he's still number one after getting beat up by number two. Or wait??? With two fingers in the air is he indicating he's actually number two? Maybe the head trauma that left him confused post fight has left him thinking two fingers really means number one? Or maybe that's how you say one in Canadian? Is he rubbing it in JH's face that two judges scored the fight for him??? Is that an alien walking along the beach in the background? Or is it Joe Rogan petitioning for a retirement?

That picture is confusing...as you all know from last Saturday, NEVER trust your eyes! EVER! Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - 

I dont think thats the case, its just that the pro gsp'ers are posting in overtime while the real majority just knows whats up, its too blatant to even continue to say at this point.

According to the PPV numbers he is... Phone Post 3.0

Most of the UG just respects this man regardless!

Hence we wish his all the best!

I personally did not agree with the decision. But i disagreed even more with the treatment GSP received after the fight.Combine that with the treatment he got in relation to the testing and PR wise the Ufc fucked up in regards to the star earner!

Hence the happyness seeing him be well again! Phone Post 3.0

fightharder -

According to the PPV numbers he is... Phone Post 3.0
Oh, Brock Lesner is the people's champ? Phone Post

Tough fight, deserves a nice long vacation.

Naughty Gorilla - Canadians generally do not vacation that much in the US.

Usually Mexico or the Caribbean

What? Thats the dumbest comment I have read on this forum

I'm Canadian, I vacation in Hawaii every year.

I have many Canadian friends and acquaintances that vacation in the US all the time.

California, Nevada, Florida, Arizona, Montana, New York.

Sorry for the rant, but what a stupid comment

So he's out just enjoying himself and skipping court while his fling is sitting around pregnant alone and his dad is on his death bed.  Or maybe he's in the midst of one of his memory lapses and is back in his happy place.

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 

So he's out just enjoying himself and skipping court while his fling is sitting around pregnant alone and his dad is on his death bed.  Or maybe he's in the midst of one of his memory lapses and is back in his happy place.

You really just can't help but be an asshole, can you? 

Here, maybe this will help.

How to Stop Being an Asshole: A 25-Step Guide for Making You More Likeable Hardcover