GSP says Ben Askren is the legacy fight

25:56 or press play

This is huge! I cant wait I really hope we can get Askren vs GSP in the UFC!! If Askren comments on this post it here

Legalize It - 

This is huge! I cant wait I really hope we can get Askren vs GSP in the UFC!! If Askren comments on this post it here

GSP wants Askren to fight in the UFC against other top competition first.

Ben is retired…

rushinbear - Ben is retired...

Same. What a ride. It’s a beautiful sport treat her well.

Askren for head coach at University of Wisconsin?

rushinbear - Ben is retired...
Yeah. Like Cole Konrad.

GSP should be retired too

that fight is years too late from what it could have been

GSP is basically saying to fight him Ben needs to sign with the UFC and put together a 2 or 3 fight win streak @ WW.

Ben thinks a little too highly of himself to do that and can make more money and win Lambos elsewhere.

Ben is a money fighter. GSP is a legacy fighter.

rushinbear - Ben is retired...

Yes, but he said in a fairly recent interview he would return if it was to show himself in the UFC, specifically against Georges.

Haven’t watched the vid in OP yet, but I’m guessing this is Georges’ response after seeing that.

One Time In Band Camp

Nice spin, CRE.

GSP feels Ben Askren is a nobody because he fought nobodies, so it’s not worth fighting him.

However, GSP is open to fighting him if Askren came back to the UFC and fought some (real) competition and built up his name.

Looks like Askren does care about his legacy and isn’t content with having fought nobodies for easy paycheques.

Misaki - GSP is basically saying to fight him Ben needs to sign with the UFC and put together a 2 or 3 fight win streak @ WW.

Ben thinks a little too highly of himself to do that and can make more money and win Lambos elsewhere.

Ben is a money fighter. GSP is a legacy fighter.

Your last two sentences show the true depths of your retardation.

rushinbear - Ben is retired...

BFD. GSP has fought less than Ben has in the past 5 years. And GSP is 36, Ben is 33.

Upon Askren’s retirement, on the MMA Hour, Ariel was commenting that Aakren handled his career in a smart way - fighting easy competition for easy money. He was being complimentary, but if Ben heard that, he might not have felt too proud. LOL.

Askren vs Colby would be fun for wrestling fans.

tenchu - Upon Askren's retirement, on the MMA Hour, Ariel was commenting that Aakren handled his career in a smart way - fighting easy competition for easy money. He was being complimentary, but if Ben heard that, he might not have felt too proud. LOL.

He knows what he did and I am sure he'd do same thing if he did it all over again. Guessing almost every UFC fighter would take that oath if they got paid what Ben made. Let's be honest, he literally made more each fight then most UFC fighters make in their career. 

Whatever. I'll likely pay to watch it.

GSP/Askren is a great fight…GSP looked kind of rough last time out though…

Gsp was retired 

looked rough when he won the mw title ?