GSP to ADCC

why isn't pablo popovich listed?

watch out for the chris weidman guy, saw him at the trials, he could be a sleeper.

Marquardt is competing in the 218lb weight class???

laqueus - Why would GSP be allowed to compete in ADCC if Fedor wasn't allowed to compete in Sambo?

When was Fedor not allowed to compete in Sambo and by who?

Cobrinha's gotta get an invite and continue his rivalry with Mendes.

GO BIGD13B!!!!!

good luck to the UG's Hillary.

Popovitch is not on the list. He is in for sure. And I think he takes it at 170 this year...

The rumor about Fedor was that the UFC didn't want him to compete in COMBAT SAMBO, not regular grappling/sambo. Combat sambo includes strikes on the feet IIRC, although it's a hybrid and has special rules

The point is that they were giving him a unique guaranteed contract for $2 mil/fight and to come in to fight for the title immediately-- this was an unprecedented contract and they didn't want him getting hurt competing in a hybrid MMA event with striking

THey've never prevented anyone from competing ADCC or other grappling comps if it doesn't jeopardize a scheduled fight, to my knowledge

louden swain - Popovitch is not on the list. He is in for sure. And I think he takes it at 170 this year...

He's been close, this could be the year.

LiteBlu - Cobrinha's gotta get an invite and continue his rivalry with Mendes.
GO BIGD13B!!!!!

I already have a preview to this match-up if it happens again:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eF4NNsAHeGs/SAewwfezs8I/AAAAAAAAAy0/_kpd4hRQ_yI/s400/GarrisonScissoring.jpg

Speaking of Olympic wrestling I heard that Ben Askren will also be competing.

When is this supposed to happen anyways??

September 26-27

Jeeez Dolo where's the respect for Marcelo?? The guy is as dominant in sub-grappling as GSP is in MMA. You honestly believe Georges will run him over?

good luck big d.

and jdolo doesn't respect anyone who's not Canadian, or somehow associated with GSP.

"From: esila
Posted: 16 hours ago Member Since: 12/30/08
LiteBlu - Cobrinha's gotta get an invite and continue his rivalry with Mendes.
GO BIGD13B!!!!!

I already have a preview to this match-up if it happens again:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eF4NNsAHeGs/SAewwfezs8I/AAAAAAAAAy0/_kpd4hRQ_yI/s400/GarrisonScissoring.jpg "

LMAO!!!

Seriously though, the 50/50 would probably be one of the most dangerous positions in ADCC sub grappling because both competitors would potentially be reverse heelhooking into each other.

Cobrinha has officially been added to the -65.9kg division.

JDolo - A healthy GSP runs over anyone this year. 

Not Marcello, not by a long shot. Try to maintain some grip on reality...

fooller - 

Cobrinha has officially been added to the -65.9kg division.

Giddy up!

Kron Gracie in too.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!