GSP used to own Bisping in practice

Milford Cubicle - 
Bobby Lupo - 

This is such an odd fight: GSP with strict testing within 5 pounds of his walking weight, with 3 years of ring rust, against the MW champ, who was a former HW with crisp striking, great conditioning, and shit defensive wrestling. 

Neither guy has massive power. Neither guy has great subs. This could potentially be a battle of jabs and conditioning. 

Bisping doesnt have massive power, but he sure will have more than GSP when they fight

Massive power advantage to Bisping. I think his overall striking will be better as well. GSP had the best jab in the sport, but Bisping is big and mobile and will tag GSP. GSP took shots from Condit, Hendricks and Nick and didn't buckle.

The only time GSP has been hurt standing came from a punch to the back of the head by Serra. 

Bobby Lupo -
Milford Cubicle - 
Bobby Lupo - 

This is such an odd fight: GSP with strict testing within 5 pounds of his walking weight, with 3 years of ring rust, against the MW champ, who was a former HW with crisp striking, great conditioning, and shit defensive wrestling. 

Neither guy has massive power. Neither guy has great subs. This could potentially be a battle of jabs and conditioning. 

Bisping doesnt have massive power, but he sure will have more than GSP when they fight

Massive power advantage to Bisping. I think his overall striking will be better as well. GSP had the best jab in the sport, but Bisping is big and mobile and will tag GSP. GSP took shots from Condit, Hendricks and Nick and didn't buckle.

The only time GSP has been hurt standing came from a punch to the back of the head by Serra. 

Bobby, where is your buddy Dino?

I have no idea how far GSP has fell off, if at all but i think Bisping wins this.

Wilders of the Lost Each -

I can't believe that we've been talkin bout practice for 15 years.

EddyWappaDingDongSnapOnSocketH -
ausgepicht -
Malvert the Janitor - 
ausgepicht - I seriously doubt that GSP thinks Michael is the same guy he trained with 11 years ago. Even Bisping haters acknowledge that Bisping has evolved and improved.

Sounds more like Bisping is projecting his hopes. Very unrealistic ones - formed because of his astounding arrogance.

You pickin' GSP to win, aus? 

I'm not picking. Too many variables. How can anyone make a pick when we haven't seen GSP train or perform in so many years?
Well it's not like anyone takes your opinion seriously anyway, so you should just pick.
Hahahaha... destruction.

He gon need ice for dat burnnnnn

Bisping can go 5 rounds at 185 but can GSP? We saw Conor sort of move up and fight at a heavier weight and gas out. GSP is going into a fight with to many questionable variables. How you train might not implement into how the fight goes. 

You might be able to go five rounds training but come fight time your fighting the best 5 round 185er. Who has really good TDD, good jab, and a more advanced arsenal of strikes. He's talking about putting muscle mass on but in reality that might slow him down in a fight he needs to be fast in.

I just have a hard time seeing GSP come back after that long of a lay off and face Bisping

Clarence Parents -
ausgepicht -
Malvert the Janitor - 
ausgepicht - I seriously doubt that GSP thinks Michael is the same guy he trained with 11 years ago. Even Bisping haters acknowledge that Bisping has evolved and improved.

Sounds more like Bisping is projecting his hopes. Very unrealistic ones - formed because of his astounding arrogance.

I'm not picking. Too many variables. How can anyone make a pick when we haven't seen GSP train or perform in so many years?
Well it's not like anyone takes your opinion seriously anyway, so you should just pick.
Hahahaha... destruction.
Clarence Parents 

Jack Furious - GSP is a bb under Renzo, correct? Has anybody here (or in Candia) had a chance to roll with him recently. It might have been a dream, but I recall hearing from someone on the JRE that GSP's grappling is off the charts

Chael has talked openly about GSP tooling him in practice when he was in his 205 days

To be fair, GSP said that Bisping is skilled, tough and has heart. There's no way he's taking Bisping lightly. Aside from Conor, it's probably his biggest money maker. The problem is Bisping is too big. He's going to run through GSP.

EKPOGI - 

Bisping did well against Chael on a short notice fight iirc.

Chael on one of his podcasts says GSP manhandles him and was surprised as to how strong GSP is. When GSP his sweet spot positions he's 'superhuman' and that there was literally nothing he could do.

Looking forward to GSP ragdolling Bisping.

Shiloh - 
Clarence Parents -
ausgepicht -
Malvert the Janitor - 

Hahahaha... destruction.
Clarence Parents 

Hahahaha... destruction.

TiTTy!

ausgepicht -
Shiloh - 
Clarence Parents -
ausgepicht -
Malvert the Janitor - 

Hahahaha... destruction.
Clarence Parents 

Hahahaha... destruction.
He was actually mocking you and your style of posting.

Hahahaha... DOUBLE DESTRUCTION FAGGOT!

Bobby Lupo -

You forgot the 2 acl surgeries.

GSP. Via TkO rd 4 then he coughs it up to Yoel

Rockhold used to own Bisping in the cage.

What happened?