GSP wants Olympic drug testing for UFC

Lanceness021 -
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever - 
Chitownjohn23 - Oh yeah.....GSP is the cleanest fighter out there. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.
What test has he failed?
What test has he not done?(and doth give me the "nsac said he refused random testing" bullshit, he asked a couple questions and they pulled the plug)

Every time he's been asked to, he's complied with random testing, as well has requested it himself ON HIS DOLLAR

Also champions and contenders are tested every fight, how many title fights has he been in? Phone Post 3.0

He said he would "Olympic style" testing against Josh Koscheck, that never materialised.
Koscheck said he wanted it, trying to imply gsp was on something. Gsp said "let''s do it!" And was excited about it. The ufc never came through with it. Phone Post 3.0

THP - I like Georges. I know he never tested positive for anything in his career, so I can't say with certainty that he was using illegal performance enhancers. However, it would be untruthful to myself if his never failing a test was the basis of my entire opinion. I'm allowed to speculate. And truthfully, my gut tells me George has used stuff in his career. But I do think what he's doing is necessary regardless of him using or not using.

BJ to...

Does GSP have mirrors?

Lanceness021 - 
devils advocate - Can't tell if people trolling or are really that fucking retarded with this GSP on steroids shit

I'm sure that was all a part of his masterplan Phone Post 3.0

Why would anyone be trolling, GSP has indicated PED's are rampant in MMA. Several people have estimated 60-70%, it's becoming an accepted figure.

In a sport where use of PED's are so common why is it so hard to believe GSP uses. You would have to imagine GSP works much, much harder at his strength and conditioning or has insane genetics for him to stick out as the most ripped guy with the best stamina in his weight class.

It's logical that a higher proportion of the champions would use. It's a naive mentality to imagine that PED's are for losers and bad characters, you can look at the career arcs of Chael and Reem to see they really work in MMA and countless examples from other sports to see that as well.

i don't really take issue with the people that suggest maybe GSP was on something. anyone could be. nowadays, it's a fair thing to consider about anyone.

i take issue with all the morons that talk like they know exactly what the truth is. a lot of the GSP accusers come off like bigfoot hunters. they guarantee you they know the truth without a shred of evidence. then they call people naive idiots when they don't agree.

is it possible that GSP juiced? absolutely. do i have any idea if he did? nope. and unless you hang out with GSP, you don't know either.