GSP's Dark Place

Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT - 

No way im reading 14 hours of this. Pretty funny stuff, but where ths hell did this gspdarkplace thing come from?? Phone Post

GSP makes awkward comment they use for Promo about how People have no idea how dark he can be...

Joe Benevidez and Danny Downes start tweeting funny stuff about #GSPsDarkPlace. Now we are all playing along.

Daverr -
i dont care where your from, im canadian as well,

and l im saying is i do think it is a jab towards gsp in a way, although funny

i mean, there are lots of gentlemen in the sport... jds, even anderson.. i dont see this stuff written on him so...

thats all im saying

Never seen good guy jds meme? It's not a jab at him having life too easy, it's a joke about how nice he is. Phone Post

Daverr - 

i mean, there are lots of gentlemen in the sport... jds, even anderson.. i dont see this stuff written on him so...

thats all im saying

AND...

JDS or AS did not talk about their supposedly ominous "dark place" on a UFC promo.

Give up the White Knighting for GSP.

Does not re-fill gas tank on rental. Returns it anyways. #GSPsDarkPlace

Leaves a new scratch on U-haul rent-a-truck. Does not report it. #GSPsDarkPlace

Squeezes bread too hard at supermarket, bag punctures. Takes different loaf. #GSPsDarkPlace

Cannot buckle belt because of store tag. Rips off tag to try on belt. #GSPsDarkPlace

Girlfriend wants to give him road-head. Pulls over so as to not be distracted. #GSPsDarkPlace

Spits out window at traffic light. Accidentally hits bumper of next car over. Drives off. #GSPsDarkPlace

Daverr -

thats all im saying

The day they talk about their dark places, we'll joke about it too. Phone Post

Lol Phone Post

Whispers to Dana to fuck off from 30 ft away and acts like he wanted Dana to hear it in front of others. Phone Post

Finger pokes through toilet paper. Smells finger. #GSPsDarkPlace

Pet crawls under covers. Purposefully rips one. #GSPsDarkPlace

No one can see into back yard. Pees off porch. #GSPsDarkPlace

Sort-of needs a shower. Goes to bed anyways. #GSPsDarkPlace

Gets oil changed 500 miles past recommended interval. #GSPsDarkPlace

GSP training with Lloyd Irvine, says u have no idea what he's had to go through #gspsdarkplace Phone Post

Listens to english rap. #GSPsDarkPlace

"I am not impressed by your performance." #GSPsDarkPlace

I wonder if he will come out in a black gi and headband.

and why is it that gsp talks about his dark place?

cause he gets knocked down on for either having it easy, or being a gentlemen?

and im saying there are plenty of gentlemen in the sport

Daverr - 

lol, nice try

just because i ask a question you cant answer you call it trolling

nice..

Daverr -

Has nothing to do with having it easy, why do you keep bringing this up? Strictly about how he is so nice and a gentlemen. Others have had jokes about them for the same reason, hence my reference to good guy jds meme. You are wrong. Just sayin. Phone Post

Sees milk just expired, takes a drink anyways.

it is something that has come up in the past

maybe it was bj/gsp going back and forth on who had it easy or some shit i can recall. maybe primetime?

anyway, guess what im saying is there has been a bit of that put on gsp in the past or whatever, and i think thats where his whole "dark side" came from, shot like that.

it seems he was defending himself at times that he didnt have it as easy as people though, again, i think thats where the darkside gsp comes from. Its coming up again now because Nick possibly taking small shots at him or whatever.
So, he brings up his dark place, to remind people he aint no puss or pretty boy who had everything fed to him in life.

so, thats my breakdown... thats why gsp brings up his darkside. Not because people think hes just a nice guy, because there are plenty of them.

Daverr - it is something that has come up in the past

maybe it was bj/gsp going back and forth on who had it easy or some shit i can recall. maybe primetime?

anyway, guess what im saying is there has been a bit of that put on gsp in the past or whatever, and i think thats where his whole "dark side" came from, shot like that.

it seems he was defending himself at times that he didnt have it as easy as people though, again, i think thats where the darkside gsp comes from. Its coming up again now because Nick possibly taking small shots at him or whatever.
So, he brings up his dark place, to remind people he aint no puss or pretty boy who had everything fed to him in life.

so, thats my breakdown... thats why gsp brings up his darkside. Not because people think hes just a nice guy, because there are plenty of them.

I know you think you just got really deep. But you just stated the obvious. It is so obvious that people are joking about it. That's the point.

I'm sorry if you aren't trolling. Very sorry.

Hears that farts are flammable. Tries it.#GSPsDarkPlace

Does not like service. Only tips 10%.#GSPsDarkPlace

Gets no-touching table dance. Puts hands on butt-cheeks anyways.#GSPsDarkPlace

Does laundry. Does not clean out lint trap on dryer. #GSPsDarkPlace

Secretly wants to smash Ronda Rousey. Faps.#GSPsDarkPlace

Trades in vehicle. Does not mention intermittent problem.#GSPsDarkPlace

UGCTT_EnderTL - 

I know you think you just got really deep. But you just stated the obvious. It is so obvious that people are joking about it. That's the point.

ok..

so im right?

thanks

Daverr - 
UGCTT_EnderTL - 

ok..

so im right?

thanks

You don't get it. You will never get it.

Breeng da' funniez to di' treadz or GTFO.

Jesus daverr could you possibly be more annoying and derailing of a light hearted thread that even the biggest GSP nutriders have joined in on?

Just STFU. We get it, you don't like the thread. Phone Post