GSP's Dark Place

Zaph - 
Daverr -
Benevidezes dark place = everywhere, except kindergarden.

On behalf of GSP fans, lighten up! This is why we can never have nice things. Phone Post

hey man, im am light

but if you can dish,

you gotta be able to take

Zaph - 

Gives the wrong time when asked, sometimes by as much as 3 minutes.  #gspsdarkplace

Always picks GSP in UFC Undisputed multiplayer games.  #gspsdarkplace

Sometimes half-asses that last pushup if nobody's watching.  #gspsdarkplace

Was actually impressed by Matt Hughes' performance, but decided to be mean.  #gspsdarkplace

Fakes his Quebecois accent.  Is actually from Alabama.  #gspsdarkplace

Doesn't actually think his next opponent will be his toughest challenge.  Just says it to be a dick.  #gspsdarkplace

When 'e 'it 'im wit dat elbow and 'eard 'im say "ahhhh," 'e 'it 'im again anyway.  #gspsdarkplace

That last one is my favourite!

A male nurse #gspsdarkplace

Zaph - 
Daverr -

On behalf of GSP fans, lighten up! This is why we can never have nice things. Phone Post

It is actually a compliment to GSP. He is SUCH a gentlemen-warrior, so well spoken, so mature, carries himself so well.

That is what makes GSP even having any "dark place" funny.

Girl-friend gives blow-job, sticks finger up GSP's ass and stimulates prostrate. He likes it. #GSPsDarkPlace

Makes Kraft mac-n-cheese. The cheesiest. Throws in two extra slices of cheese from the fridge. #GSPsDarkPlace

Cooking dinner for friends. Tastes cooking-food with the same spoon. Twice. #GSPsDarkPlace

Does not give it a full 30-minutes between coats of spray-paint as indicated on directions. Sprays second coat at 25-minutes. #GSPsDarkPlace

Heading to the check-out line, he notices another person heading to same cashier. Speeds up almost imperceptibly to ensure he's first. #GSPsDarkPlace

i think its more insulting than anything....

they are stating that gsp basically has had and has it easy so he has no dark place..

which, really they dont know anything.

of course its joking, but thats whats behind it imo it sounds like.

its a jab for sure

Daverr - 

they are stating that gsp basically has had and has it easy so he has no dark place..

its a jab for sure

this kind of faggotry is why tenning was invented.

Daverr -

its a jab for sure

Suess and I both posted here. We are both die hard GSP fans. Hell, I live in Montreal. Phone Post

No way im reading 14 hours of this. Pretty funny stuff, but where ths hell did this gspdarkplace thing come from?? Phone Post

GSP reads this thread and laughs when nobody's watching. #gspsdarkplace Phone Post

ShawnTheBadger - 
Zaph - 
Daverr -

It is actually a compliment to GSP. He is SUCH a gentlemen-warrior, so well spoken, so mature, carries himself so well.

That is what makes GSP even having any "dark place" funny.

Girl-friend gives blow-job, sticks finger up GSP's ass and stimulates prostrate. He likes it. #GSPsDarkPlace

Makes Kraft mac-n-cheese. The cheesiest. Throws in two extra slices of cheese from the fridge. #GSPsDarkPlace

Cooking dinner for friends. Tastes cooking-food with the same spoon. Twice. #GSPsDarkPlace

Does not give it a full 30-minutes between coats of spray-paint as indicated on directions. Sprays second coat at 25-minutes. #GSPsDarkPlace

Heading to the check-out line, he notices another person heading to same cashier. Speeds up almost imperceptibly to ensure he's first. #GSPsDarkPlace

"Kraft mac-n-cheese" is called KD here.

Zaph - 
Daverr -

its a jab for sure

Suess and I both posted here. We are both die hard GSP fans. Hell, I live in Montreal. Phone Post

Makes 2 of us (Montreal).

Letibleu -
Zaph - 
Daverr -

its a jab for sure

Makes 2 of us (Montreal).

That makes THREE OF US m8 Phone Post

Nick Diaz is the KingGoAT - No way im reading 14 hours of this. Pretty funny stuff, but where ths hell did this gspdarkplace thing come from?? Phone Post

Have you really not seen any of the promos/commercials for GSP vs Diaz? Phone Post

Puts the flag up on empty mail boxes.#GSPsDarkPlace

Get it? :-)

Takes out trash. Cans are full. Puts trash-bag in one of neighbors three empty cans. #GSPsDarkPlace

Swears he will not cum in her mouth. Does. #GSPsDarkPlace

Doing it doggy style. Smacks her ass just hard enough to leave a barely-discernible light pink hand-print. #GSPsDarkPlace

Leaves lights on. Watches himself fucking in mirror. Likes it. #GSPsDarkPlace

Girlfriend sends an ass-pic wearing her spandex tights. Shows friends.#GSPsDarkPlace

i dont care where your from, im canadian as well,

and l im saying is i do think it is a jab towards gsp in a way, although funny

i mean, there are lots of gentlemen in the sport... jds, even anderson.. i dont see this stuff written on him so...

thats all im saying

Another shoppers child is running amok. Makes eye-contact and gives child deliberately dirty look. #GSPsDarkPlace

Drops unopened beer for friend. Gives beer to friend anyways. #GSPsDarkPlace

Eats last slice of pizza without even offering to split-it. #GSPsDarkPlace

Daverr - 
i dont care where your from, im canadian as well,

and l im saying is i do think it is a jab towards gsp in a way, although funny

i mean, there are lots of gentlemen in the sport... jds, even anderson.. i dont see this stuff written on him so...

thats all im saying

Your troll attempt is not working.

Not refilling the milk bag. #GSPsDarkPlace Phone Post

Checks caller ID before answering the phone #gspsdarkplace

Torrents a TV show he missed 2 days earlier  #gspsdarkplace

Lurks the UG to randomly vote people down  #gspsdarkplace