GSP's Streak of 30 consecutive rounds won is over

demandango - that could not have been more clearly a 50-45 for gsp. the streak stands.

Pretty sure if 2/3 judges scored rounds for Shields then that means the streak is over. Your opinion on the matter doesn't change reality.

He lost the 5th round last night. He was getting punched in the face.

http://blog.fightmetric.com/2011/05/st-pierre-vs-shields-official-ufc.html

check round5

To be honest, just reading the responses here, it is evident that the 4th and 5th round are debatable.... because they are being debated. So for two out of three judges to score those rounds in Shields favor is hardly crazy.

In this thread I won't give my opinion on how I think the rounds should have been scored, because it is just another dumbasses opinion.

Agreed that 4 and 5 were close.

Honestly don't care he some more of it even some bad judging. He needs incentive to finish the fight. Being as smart as George is he should know MMA judging is questionable at times to say the least. Don't feel it was all that bad but it could happen. Phone Post

Anyone who gave Shields a single round is a very uneducated fightsport fan. Rewatch the fight and leave your personal bias aside, shields did shit, landed one good punch, and caught George with a nice finger poke.
On the other hand GSP was not very good either and really needs to get an edge to his fighting again, would be nice to see some bad intentions involved.

Turd Furguson - 
Maximus77x - 
Jons Forsberg - 
ix3623 - 
SteelyRes211 - LOL @ anyone scoring any of those rounds for Shields.