Guillard-Clark Video Now Available

don't complain too much guys. they are putting this great fight on their website free of charge. if you are paying for it, then you have a right to complain. otherwise, don't give them a hard time about giving a free service.

ttt for dnwsr

ttt

wtf happened with jason johnson....no ttt for that

ttt for free fight's

"Thanks Johnny! If we need more bandwidth i might be calling you for my own server. lol"

I'll take your business any day. Right now, I'm enjoying watching your fights even more LOL I just didn't want the hosting bill to shy you away from supplying us great video. I've always encouraged promoters to do this more often but no matter who you host with it isn't cheap to show videos. Great job. You've also put together a good team for your show and that's very important.

ttt for Melvin "The Future" Guillard

Johnny email me and lets talk about a dedicated server.

I finally figured out how to access the videos, Many Thanks to You .. Reality Combat Dudes!..lol

I am reading where a lot of guys felt Clark won easily? Did I watch a different fight? I thought Guillard was much busier in the stand up, and on the ground LaVerne was NOT dominate, Melvin was trying subs, etc... I felt the draw was very fair!

I heard Melvin is offically dropping down to 155 lbs soon, and that's a good thing .. as he would have a difficult time with the next level at 170 lbs (the top guys all cut from around 180 to make welterweight, whereas I understand that Melvin walks around at around 165 lbs).

Guillard vs. Victor Moreno (Neer's training partner) would be a damn good fight. Or even Guillard vs. Luke Caudillo would be fun.

Sub u seem like u know Guillard and may be bias tho I know Verne and Im bias But Verne got all the takedowns and landed the flusher shot plus the slams It was close tho and Guillard was close w subs but most feel Clarke won

I tried to login for 20 minutes and it kept rejecting my username.....

I wish the fight would have been stood up a little faster in the first round. However I believe that this fight proves two things,

1) Verne is a tough motherfucker

@0 Melvin is almost ready for the big show and will be a top contender VERY soon.

great fight those people got there moneys worth on that fight alone.

thanks for the vid

ttt

correct

ABF has said it all!!!!!

Thanks everyone!

TTT for gabe,rich,shannon,and jim. wouldn't be possible to see the vid without them

TTT to Reality Combat, TTT to Gabe, TTT to Guilliard, and TTT for a response or apology from any fighter who got sand in his groin.

LOL!!!

I apologize for my harsh reaction.

I was all amped up to see the fight and got denied!!

But I got it this time....

Thank you. :-)

Fred we should have your fight and some of the others up by the end of the week!