Gustaf deserves the shot after his no show!

JStrongMMA -
PatrickVilone -
JStrongMMA - You're title is moronic. He didn't no show...he wasn't cleared by the commission to fight. Phone Post

Not moronic. Did he attend UFC sweden? No. Was he scheduled to? Yes.

We all know he got a cut over his eye.
Why do I need to make the title longer to please ignorant people like yourself?

It's like if Phil Davis got injured before the Rashad Evans fight then got to fight for the title. Would have made no sense what soever... Phone Post

Because a no show and not being medically cleared is two different things. Phone Post

Regardless of the situation he did not fight mousasi. So hop off my cock about the fucking title and open your mind to the shittiness of the situation! Phone Post

pursuitofhappiness -
UGCTT_SidRival - And Nick deserved a shot off a loss and suspension.
And Frankie deserved a shot coming off 2 losses.
And Chael deserved a shot off a loss.
And the list goes on.

It'll be ok dude. Gus deserves a shot more than any of the above did. Ironically all of the above lost in their bid for the title also. Phone Post 3.0

What about Meisha Tate getting a title shot, AND a coaching spot after being knocked out because she's attractive and her and Rousey hate eachother so it creates drama for their real world reality show there putting on.

True. Thats some shit too. Do I need to mention Chael? Did anyone listen to the 161 scrum? Chael was stepping up to fight Jones again ahahahahahaha. Whats worse using your mouth to get fights or using your looks? Tough one lol Phone Post

PatrickVilone -
JStrongMMA -
PatrickVilone -
JStrongMMA - You're title is moronic. He didn't no show...he wasn't cleared by the commission to fight. Phone Post

Not moronic. Did he attend UFC sweden? No. Was he scheduled to? Yes.

We all know he got a cut over his eye.
Why do I need to make the title longer to please ignorant people like yourself?

It's like if Phil Davis got injured before the Rashad Evans fight then got to fight for the title. Would have made no sense what soever... Phone Post

Because a no show and not being medically cleared is two different things. Phone Post

Regardless of the situation he did not fight mousasi. So hop off my cock about the fucking title and open your mind to the shittiness of the situation! Phone Post

Haha...fair enough. Phone Post