Gustafsson served 15 months in prison as teen

jacktripper - 
Unclemac1 -
jacktripper - 
esque - There's a lot of gangs in Sweden and in some city's it's pretty bad. My guess would be he was in some sort of a gang/group of friends to defend himself. But yeah 1.5 years is a long time to be locked up for assault in Sweden. Phone Post 3.0
"Swedish gangs"

Sorry it just sounds funny Phone Post 3.0

im from sweden and i can tell you that the majority of the members of these gangs are immigrants or second generation immigrants from southern/eastern europe, middle east and north africa. so you have a very good point in questioning it.
I appreciate how you didn't take that as an insult to your country

A lot of people are so in love with gangsters it starts a whole "our scumbags are worse than your scumbags" debate

Enjoy the fights Phone Post 3.0

No sweat bro, they are immature idiots for all i care regardless of nationality. Good thing Gus straightened out though.

Most certainly will I enjoy the fights, but the main card doesnt start until 4 am here so i will gather some friends on monday to watch it and be logged of until then.

He's not a "gang member", lol. He comes from Arboga which is a small pop 10 000 town in the middle of the freezing north where a large part of the year is spent in darkness. Their "gangs" are teens gathering at the local rest area drinking hooch and beer until the party becomes a teary eyed teen confessional and some guy takes out a bag of weed or meth. If they're lucky they will find another group of teens and manufacture a conflict to take their minds off suicide and drugs for a minute or two.

Go to any rural hell hole around the world and you'll see the same thing happening there. These hell holes of boredom are the breeding grounds for your Math Hughes, Rory MacDonalds, Matt Browns and Alexander Gustafssons. Hillsboro, Quesnel, Jamestown and Arboga: they are all the same town carbon copied and spread out around the world. If something manages to crawl out of there you can be sure it will be badass, on a mission and far less domesticated than your average city kid.

Huey Freeman -
Lick Boners - Now who is the good guy, Jones or Gus? I wonder what the comments would be if Jones had done the same.
Fuck off dude, people change, I bet the majority of this board were a little crazy and mixed up as youths I know I certainly was.

And I can totally relate to martial arts helping turn his life around as I was I pretty much the same situation. Phone Post 3.0
Seriously, who DIDNT go to jail as a teen? Show me that guy. Phone Post 3.0

I forgot we are on the UG, where everyone has served atleast a year for an assault. Sorry bros, don't beat me into a living death