Guy gets 9 years for bar assault

https://youtu.be/qpvCVQaFGfU

lays out an older guy with an elbow followed by 4 hit combo 

mismatch

Well now he's going some place where he can fight everyday! Everyone wins

2 Likes

The old man flicked in the face twice. Don’t touch other people’s faces? 

4 Likes
2breath2feel -

Yeah that was weird.

Hard for me to give a fuck, though.  I don't see the appeal in drinking with strangers.  Now I really don't see it.

1 Like

![](upload://rHrjLsL5SpRqoGKXFdAhMjdQHEO.gif)

1 Like

The jail time was for the second assault that wasnt filmed, apparently hd beat a guy half to death outside tge bard stomping on his head after he was unconcious

2breath2feel -

It looked like they were both at the bar ordering drinks etc, the younger dude seemed to be that typical drunk we all get acting obnoxious and getting too close

older guy shakes his hands and I think later they start to joke about, hence the older guy pretending to do some kung fu moves but in the process taps the other dude's face- which he took offence to and just lashed out 

Here's the same guy in training months earlier. He really turned up his offense in the OP video.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJhx6NJKP4I

Common bar trash being common bar trash

1 Like
jgiveshead -
2breath2feel -

Yeah that was weird.

Hard for me to give a fuck, though.  I don't see the appeal in drinking with strangers.  Now I really don't see it.

It looked like he was trying to show him how he'd whoop his ass with some King fu bullshit. 

WARFARE -

The jail time was for the second assault that wasnt filmed, apparently hd beat a guy half to death outside tge bard stomping on his head after he was unconcious

That makes more sense

dinkledorf - 
WARFARE -

That makes more sense

That would deserve more than 9 years. While the incident filmed deserves less.

“Well now he’s going some place where he can fight everyday! Everyone wins”

Pretty much ha ha.

1 Like
2breath2feel -

Maybe have some self control and don't hit an older man even if he's out of line?

This happens so so so often in the UK. Older guy misjudged the situation, thought he could have some banter with the kid, don't think he noticed the younger guy wasn't handling his drink and was trying to peacock a little.

I've met so many people like this, its a stranger, I'd just respect everybody and likely not sit down if I read body language like that. 

Dick move, but that said, decent hands for a guy who was clearly steaming!

Cecil people's scored it 10-9 for the old fella

2 Likes
moogin83 -

This happens so so so often in the UK. Older guy misjudged the situation, thought he could have some banter with the kid, don't think he noticed the younger guy wasn't handling his drink and was trying to peacock a little.

I've met so many people like this, its a stranger, I'd just respect everybody and likely not sit down if I read body language like that. 

Dick move, but that said, decent hands for a guy who was clearly steaming!

I think the cctv was slightly speeded up which made his hands appear faster, if u look at the old man's kung fu moves they ironically were even faster (unless he's Seagal in disguise) 

1 Like

Damn, nice sentence. One would need to do an actual manslaughter to get something like 9 years here in Finland. Sentences for aggravated assaults are usually like 2-3 years of jail if you get prisoned at all that is, almost half of the time you get only probation.

1 Like
T?bikan J?dan -
2breath2feel -

Maybe have some self control and don't hit an older man even if he's out of line?

Unless hes a manlet ufc champ, then retards aroud here will defend it

1 Like
InTheClosetCucumberBoy -
T?bikan J?dan -
2breath2feel -

Unless hes a manlet ufc champ, then retards aroud here will defend it

Didn’t need to call him a Manlet, but your point isn’t wrong actually