Guy screams "Thats not allowed!!!" during rolling

Dooky Belt Deluxe - I feel the same way about training... BJJ is a fight/self defense art FIRST and a sport second... I use EVERYTHING in my arsenal (still doesnt matter against some of my teammates!) while rolling... in a street fight Im not playing by IBJJF rules.... Im trying to win as quickly as possible... now Im not saying I never try to work certain things and flow roll but you have to remember that you are learning to protect yourself first.

guys in my gym will say shit like 'thats illegal' or 'not on white belts'.... i always say this is jiu-jitsu and not ballet class... you give me a footlock guess what? im putting it on you.

I think it's silly to ignore the rules on the basis that you're trying to win as quickly as possible for self defense purposes.

1. What do you think the odds are of a serious conflict that you can't get away from that involves just you and a solo attacker and both of you are unarmed? About 1 in 350,000? Sorry but I didn't spend years on the mat because I wanted to be prepared for some paranoid lightning strike scenario.

2. If you really are trying to prep for this unlikely street duel then why don't you use all techniques in class? punching, kicking, eye gouging...

That's what would happen in this imaginary self defense situation right?