HAHAHA Dave and Busters MMA clowns

I've worn some tapout shirts in public before. What exactly is the requsite to wear them. Fight MMA, train mma, be a fan?

I figured my tapout shirts where from my muay thai coach and he gave them to me as a gift, the least i can do is wear it once in awhile.

This is why I have the Fighter Databases saved as favorites on my Blackberry.

"Oh really, you beat Tank Abbott for the super welterweight belt!? What did you say your name was again?? types douche bag's name in Oh I'm sorry, teh interwebs say you are a poser faggot."

some of the green names here seem VERY insecure about themselves.

I love trying to explain to the noob douches just what in the fuck Catch-as-Catch-Can Wrestling is!

all they know is... "oh you train in Jits"

I bought my fight shorts at walmart for $18.00...Elite MMA...nice!

TalkShowOnMute - What you gotta do dog is flip the script dog..you heard? Flip da scrip!

You gotta go to the places they hang out wearing shirts that signify their positions in life...like a McDonalds shirt. Once you start strutting around in your Mickey D's best acting like you flip burgers and have been in the burger game for years, they are gonna lose their shit because you just turned it all right back around on them.

what what?

LOL I did this a decade ago when I worked at a silk screen printing press.

I made a half and half shirt.
Back was the High Times Cannibus Cup and the front was McDonals drive Through Crew!

LOL

David@AccutestMi -  I refused to go to a bar with my buddy wearing a Tapout shirt. It's just absolutely douchspendous to wear one for the purpose of either trying to look "bad" or to pick up girls. I don't and will never own one.

can u wear a tapout shirt if u have fought? i mean i dont know how to fight or anything but can i.

Acting like a badass is lame. Put down other people is equally lame.

Yeah I hate when people wear baseball or fooball jersey's and they dont even play baseball or football...geeez wat posers. WTF if someone wants to wear TapOut Ect.. and there not a fighter dont make them a poser. If there Acting like a baddass because they have a Tapout shirt ect..on then thats something diffrent. Idiots these days dont know how to think for themselfs. One guy says "yeah posers wear tapout ect.." then the rest just follow. "Yeah I hate idots that wear tapout" In this case dude sounds like a poser/douche.

I don't care if people wear the shirts, even though they look horrible it puts money in the sport. On the other hand I had some guy once tell me very proudly how he had come second in a white belt BJJ comp, with definite overtones of "You better not fuck with me".

I've been guilty of using MMA gloves on the bag though, some of us don't have tens or bag mitts!

I wear allot of fight wear, especially to the gym!  but its mainly all from sponsors that I have had and I honestly don't have much money to buy anything.  And if I did, I might still go buy some affliction shirts cuz i think they look pretty cool!    I also am covered in tatoos, and have a demeanor that makes me look like a totall cock (everyone says) but I'm just actually really quiet and dont like talking to people much.  I think whats worse than people lying about being fighters (which i HATE)  would be someone judging me for the way i look and not having the balls to confront me (just sitting there talking about how i think im a fighter, but I am, and all you have to do is ask me, cause I aint goin around telling anyone about it unless they really want to know!    Also... I would Love the confrontation 

I don't know whats worse, trying to passive-aggressively punk someone out at D&B then running to tell all your buddies on an internet forum, or telling random broads at the bar that you're an MMA fighter when you really aren't. How do you know that none of them train? Just because you never heard of them, doesn't mean they don't actually fight... How many people do you really think have heard of you? I'd be willing to say, outside this forum, not many. I'm sure your wife did a huge service to the broad she cockblocked for, now she's gonna go blow a guy pretending to be an investment banker, instead of a fan of the sport, pretending to be you. Good job.

furyfighter - your no different than them, you think they are nobody and you think your somebody. im sure you didnt hear most of them say they were fighters unless you were walking around being nosey as hell. dont worry about other people so much, it only shows your insecurities.

dude, don't worry, i don't think he'll be going back to that place again. just get that chick really drunk, she won't remember what the bad man's wife told her.

No one has any problems with anyone wearing a shirt... its the guys that lie about being a fighter.  Its always fun to call them out.

I feel like the trolls have taken this thread over

guys wearing shirts and minding own bussiness = douches? i say slightly

guys starting shit with random people and cockblocking them because of the shirts they wear = uber douche

edit: for the record i don't own one piece of mma clothing but if you are the type of guy that see other people minding their own and you are compulsed to fuck with them then your are a fag and thats worse than a douche

lol @ using the "I don't care what other people think" line to defend tapout/affliction shirts.

If you don't care what people think, why are you paying an extra $50+ to have a meaningless "fighter" logo plastered on your $10 shirt?

Captain Woody - I wear my TapouT, and Sinister shit out in public.

I don't give a flying fuck if someone thinks I'm a poser, I have never fought and have never claimed to have.

I am a MMA fan and love talking fights with people, I just think that a lot of guy's on here are so elitist and think that wearing clothes that advertise MMA is a bad or douchebag thing. It's bullshit, More people that get into MMA can only be a good thing for you green namers. It means more money and opportunities for you.

I can understand if the guy's wearing the shit are loud, obnoxious and lying just to get laid though, I guess it would piss me off also if fighting was my profession. Just remember not everyone you see wearing the shit are liars and morons. Some people just want to support what YOU do.

Amen, brother. I'm tired of these "hardcore" fags complaining about people wearing t-shirts and gear. Who really gives a shit? Yeah, if one of these people is fronting about being an athlete or something else, than it's free reign for sure. But otherwise, just let people support the sport and these companies in peace.

Do some simple math, you fuck sticks. For every dollar Affliction, Sinister, etc get from "douchebags" that wear their shirt, they spend probably 30-40 cents of it paying fighters and supporting their livelihoods.

I have a couple of Team Quest shirts I like to wear. Am I a poser faggot because I support their training camp and what they try to do? It's the same thing as wearing a Yankees, Sox, Rays, etc t-shirt.

People around here keep saying they are sick of "newbs." Well, being a 11 year supporter of MMA, I'm tired of these "old headz" that insist they have been "following the sport when no one else cared back in 1876", but yet "will never ever ever wear a shirt that actually supports MMA in any way."

I think these guys would get more satisfaction putting a post up on craiglists, finding a few people like themselves, and engaging in a giant circle-jerk until completion. I swear to christ I'm relishing the day when some douchebag out in public tries to start shit over a Team Quest or HIT Squad shirt I have, the shit storm that will is to be unleashed will be epic.

LoganClark - 
Captain Woody - I also find it extremely hypocritical that a guy could start a thread on the OG telling a story of how he lied about money, house, car etc. to get a girl to slobber on his dick (he probably would get VU) but if he claimed to be a fighter THEN he's an asshole.

What is bad about telling lies to whores? If the chick is slobbering on his knob because he supposedly has certain possessions, she is fair game.

Have to agree on this 1000%. Under no circumstances is it ever right to cockblock another dude regardless of what he's saying - unless you are about to engage in direct competition for the same piece of tail.

So what. You don't see football players calling people douchebags for wearing their team jersey. It's people wearing those shirts and buying tickets to live events that actually make it able for people to actually become professional fighters. Ufc would be nothing if it wasn't for fans supporting the "sport" and buying merchandise. It's sports entertainment, people are allowed to idolize and want to be like their heroes. The real douchebags are the people who chat on these forums talking about other douchebags when in reality they are all spineless cowards sitting at a computer eating cheese nips secretly wishing that they themselves had the physique to actually fit into or fill out one of those t shirts. Besides if you care that much about what another man wears, you should be on the show queer eye for the straight guy. You would fit right in. Homo. Think about it.

they're about as lame as you emailing Kirik begging for a green name