HAHAHA Dave and Busters MMA clowns

what do we learn from this ... dave and buster's is lame.

don't have a prob with what others wear...some guys might have a buddy that's sponsered and flows free shit to him...and really I don't have a prob with anyone trying to get some crotch either...I've lied about shit, money and jobs...shit last time I went to the strip club I was a pro BMX rider...who gives a fuck...but I do draw the line at the Tapout sandles...they have some alright shirts and fight shorts though...PROBLEM is that every fuckin shirt inside Kohl's and JC Penney's is lookin like an Affliction shirt...that I do hate...I wear my Carlson Gracie team tee all the time...other than one amature boxing fight last year I've never fought MMA...but then again, maybe I'm a douch...ahh well

What you gotta do dog is flip the script dog..you heard? Flip da scrip!

You gotta go to the places they hang out wearing shirts that signify their positions in life...like a McDonalds shirt. Once you start strutting around in your Mickey D's best acting like you flip burgers and have been in the burger game for years, they are gonna lose their shit because you just turned it all right back around on them.

what what?

Kinetsu Hayabusa - i realize those guys you described are fucks, but why did you feel the need to call them out publicly?

I am not a green name, just a long time fan of MMA.

I am 100% in favor of "real" fighters calling these douchebags out in any way they feel like.

the same way I would be for a SEAL exposing a faker.

the reasons are endless.

RLL - 

You should have yelled "GO TRANE YOUR JITS! WEAR YOUR AFFLICTION SHIRT AT THE ARCADE!"... it worked out well for "1 GloveJimmerson".

yeah haha..he got a lot of support from the UG..

Captain Woody - I also find it extremely hypocritical that a guy could start a thread on the OG telling a story of how he lied about money, house, car etc. to get a girl to slobber on his dick (he probably would get VU) but if he claimed to be a fighter THEN he's an asshole.

What is bad about telling lies to whores? If the chick is slobbering on his knob because he supposedly has certain possessions, she is fair game.

I hate TapOut and Aflliction shirts more than anyone on the planet.  Seriously, I hate them.

However, a guy wearing one of those shirts is essentially no different than a Packers fan wearing a Favre Jersey to a bar.  Same shit.

I feel your pain though - in this sport, fake fighters and posers abound - and since it's a contact sport where physical violence is essential and key, nothing ruffles a fighting man's feathers than this fake, posing bullshit - especially if you're the guy in the gym getting your ass beat on for six weeks straight so that you can be ready come the night of your fight. 

Rings and Cages .com
Sup Rev!

lol@driving two counties away to go to a dave and busters...sorry to break it to you ..but YOU are the clownshoes

I love the use of "counties." I haven't hear anyone refer to travel in terms of counties since I lived in the sticks of Alabama.

I hear ya, I work with a guy who claims he manages Jake Shields and Jeff Monson. He also claims that Urijah Faber is thinkin of scrappin his manager and gonna be under this guy I work with.

Every time this guy comes around, he's got a new big name fighter in his stable. Yet he is never around them, and works a 8-4 job makin $11.00/hr.

Maybe someone will say "He's just keepin his job for the insurance." But his wife works and has better insurance than we do..

Keeps askin me if I amd going to fight again and if so he can get me fights against big name opponents. When the only big names he sees are on TV. Fuckin TOOL!

If he was managing these big names, he damn sure wouldn't be workin where I do.

Sup Tony B!!!?? Just screwing with people at Dave and Busters haha. That's about it. Taking a break from the shop for a few minutes. Where did my nice cool weather go??

How goes it in St Louis?

I'll admit it, I wear fight stuff cuz I'm a wannabe ring girl.

If someone is wearing Tapout or any of the other stuff just because they enjoy the sport it's cool whatever. What everyone has a problem with is the guy that doesn't train but is putting on the "I'm a cage fighter" show or just being an ass mad dogging everyone. I liked it better when if someone saw you wearing Tapout they knew what it was and would strike up a conversation, I actually met some cool training partners like that.

Do all mental midget fighters feel the need to make posts like this every day?

Do people that wear Football/Basketball Jerseys think they are actually pro athletes? I wear a fitted Yankees cap so I guess I think I am a player and not just a fan of the sport?

You are the dork in D&B to begin with.

^^I understand what you're saying but the UG has proven otherwise.

There have been numerous threads bashing people wearing MMA clothing just because they are wearing it, without speaking one word to the said wearer.

If you are a douche then you're a douche, it doesn't matter what clothing you're wearing.

Logan, That seems to be the general conscience on here EXCEPT for posing that you're a fighter.

OneScoup - Goddamnit I hate fake fighters.

me to, next time I go to a bar I'm gonna wear my Gi.

i love mma gear but only because im a huge fan havent ran into any of these fake fighters yet

Honestly who gives too shits what kind of shirt another guy is wearing

I woner how much vag I'd bag with "Im a Mudder" t-shirt?

Yeah...thats what I was thinkin too.........less than zero. Prob even get macked by a gay guy or something who's interest was piqued by the term "mudder".