Harassing/accusing an Amateur MMA fighter

Ttt for spangler. I met him about 10 years ago. Cool friendly dude Phone Post

What is the deal with that gif

CH - 
uniquetechnique - 

I have a friend/ol Teammate that just won an Amateur fight, I believe it might have been a Non-Sanctioned fight. Well, I wanted to see the results so I googled his name and this is what came up http://seanspangler.com/.

I thought this was his website but someone had posted negative remarks about him. I heard about the stories but I also heard that since Sean is a Real Estate agent, it was all wrong timing and had nothing to do with it. 

So, Can this person that made this website even do this? I think that it is pretty sad for someone to do this and hope bad Karma sets in for this guy. It really saddens me to see this. 

i really hate the word Karma and it's implications

What i mean is that if you believe in this sort of things, then you have to also agree that the person who is in the receiving ends of this "Karma" has absolutely done something to deserve it. It also means that you have no idea what this person has done to be the target of this seemingly unjustified attack.

Karma is revenge

nothing more nothing less

Wishing bad karma to someone is indeed a bit silly IMO but I don't think you understand what karma means either. I interpret it more as an action/consequence kind of thing depending on the intention of a person.

I'm not going to try and explain the concept of karma to you but I know that it has nothing to do with revenge. Maybe you should see it more as the accumulation of the good deeds that you've done in your life (or lives for that matter). You know what I mean? If you're a Christian then enough good karma gets you a ticket to heaven, if you're a Buddhist then you get a nice rebirth.

That's it.

WUUUURLLL STARRR Phone Post

LOL at this fraudulent con man Steve. He runs an online "reputation correction" company, http://www.Repsentry.com. He claims to be able to correct the very thing he is doing. He seems like a real miserable tool, and obviously has no life. I will see if I have some time next week to make a site for this con with some info I dug up on him.

I hope Steve comes back. This thread has potential. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post

EdTheGreat - What is the deal with that gif
What is the deal w that GIF?

Why would someone make a hate website about a man and claim its a black eye on the MMA community when the site creator isn't even a part of that community.

Who are the "Victims" to this man. Phone Post 3.0

TTT for some answers! Phone Post 3.0

RollHighAllDay - Steve barket is a pedophile drug dealer rapist. Phone Post 3.0

I just found this, RollHighAllDay ? What an inspiration ? This is Steve Barket. Your post is false and defamatory. I don't hide behind a forum or fake user name like you do. Your statement is nothing more than a pure fabrication, just a total lie.

I thought MMA stood for Mixed Martial Arts, In your case it must stand for "Mental Midget Association".

As for Spangler he is still on Federal probation till 2016, It looks to me as though Spangler is trying to use this "fourm" as a method of intimidation and retaliation.

Perhaps this conduct can be used to violate his probation.

Looks like the said mma many guy was straight growing, got caught, short salted the home and is trying to pin it on the other guy.

And by wearing an OTM shirt, he is a UFC facility trained fighter, lol.

If I were Sean Spangler, I'd pop Steve Barket (guy who made the website) in the fucking mouth, with a brick.

http://stevenbarket.com/

Guy seems like a cunt

Steve Las Vegas - 
RollHighAllDay - Steve barket is a pedophile drug dealer rapist. Phone Post 3.0

I just found this, RollHighAllDay ? What an inspiration ? This is Steve Barket. Your post is false and defamatory. I don't hide behind a forum or fake user name like you do. Your statement is nothing more than a pure fabrication, just a total lie.

I thought MMA stood for Mixed Martial Arts, In your case it must stand for "Mental Midget Association".

As for Spangler he is still on Federal probation till 2016, It looks to me as though Spangler is trying to use this "fourm" as a method of intimidation and retaliation.

Perhaps this conduct can be used to violate his probation.

http://seanspangler.com/?p=166

So, he snitched on you?

You're admitting to being a part of the grow house, and being a felon as well? or?