Harassing/accusing an Amateur MMA fighter

4ltr

Bump.

Lol at that gif Phone Post 3.0

This can't be real... just too awesome. Phone Post

This Steve guy is a joke. Phone Post

Curious as to why this Steve guy cares enough to create a website about this dude.

Explain!

uniquetechnique - 

I have a friend/ol Teammate that just won an Amateur fight, I believe it might have been a Non-Sanctioned fight. Well, I wanted to see the results so I googled his name and this is what came up http://seanspangler.com/.

I thought this was his website but someone had posted negative remarks about him. I heard about the stories but I also heard that since Sean is a Real Estate agent, it was all wrong timing and had nothing to do with it. 

So, Can this person that made this website even do this? I think that it is pretty sad for someone to do this and hope bad Karma sets in for this guy. It really saddens me to see this. 

i really hate the word Karma and it's implications

What i mean is that if you believe in this sort of things, then you have to also agree that the person who is in the receiving ends of this "Karma" has absolutely done something to deserve it. It also means that you have no idea what this person has done to be the target of this seemingly unjustified attack.

Karma is revenge

nothing more nothing less

Hes just a fuckin ammy, right now hes nobody to the mma world. Steve sounds like hes got some major issues reaching out like this, jealousy maybe? Phone Post

ShawnTheBadger -

Voted up Thacommish and TartanTopTeams.

Sean Spangler is a convicted FELON, United States Federal Court Southern District of Nevada

MONEY LAUNDERING (DRUG PROCEEDS ) CASE NUMBER #2:11-CR-029

Not to mention prior arrest for bad checks and drug possession

Yawn.

I've been arrested a whole lot more times, and for worse offenses.  Assaults and drugs.  Nothing I am ashamed of.  Dodged some bullets and paid some dues, both.

Weed-anything....meh.  Is about what you are going to get from most reasonable folks nowadays.  Now that is legal in quite a few places, it is getting harder and harder (and more hypocritical) to scream about "how horrible" someone is for getting busted with weed.

Bad-checks?  Uh....who does not know someone who got in trouble for hot checks?  That's like Personal Finance Stupidity 101.  Followed by Getting In Trouble With Credit Cards 102.

TartanTopTeams mentioned Lloyd Irvine.  Does the name ring any bells?  Why not point your efforts at a legitimate predatory scum-bag instead of your average, everyday, very-small-time, non-violent offender?

Damn, it does....(in reference to your last statement). Phone Post

ShawnTheBadger - 

Voted up Thacommish and TartanTopTeams.

Sean Spangler is a convicted FELON, United States Federal Court Southern District of Nevada

MONEY LAUNDERING (DRUG PROCEEDS ) CASE NUMBER #2:11-CR-029

Not to mention prior arrest for bad checks and drug possession

Yawn.

I've been arrested a whole lot more times, and for worse offenses.  Assaults and drugs.  Nothing I am ashamed of.  Dodged some bullets and paid some dues, both.

Weed-anything....meh.  Is about what you are going to get from most reasonable folks nowadays.  Now that is legal in quite a few places, it is getting harder and harder (and more hypocritical) to scream about "how horrible" someone is for getting busted with weed.

Bad-checks?  Uh....who does not know someone who got in trouble for hot checks?  That's like Personal Finance Stupidity 101.  Followed by Getting In Trouble With Credit Cards 102.

TartanTopTeams mentioned Lloyd Irvine.  Does the name ring any bells?  Why not point your efforts at a legitimate predatory scum-bag instead of your average, everyday, very-small-time, non-violent offender?

Sean apparently did something personal against a close friend of Barkett's. Or at least he says so on the site.

Is anyone reading the site before replying? lol

Steve barket is a pedophile drug dealer rapist. Phone Post 3.0

VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth - My God, this drama. Phone Post 3.0

! Phone Post

RollHighAllDay - Steve barket is a pedophile drug dealer rapist. Phone Post 3.0

AND, he once returned a movie late! Not just one day, either. 3 whole days late! What a disgrace, let's kill him. Amirite guys? Phone Post

I heard his cheese was old and moldy....I'm serious, I heard that. Phone Post

Frank Mir has nothing on Steve. Phone Post

In. I need a blue name so I can start putting in awesome "in" gifs. It's just not the same if I post the link :/ Phone Post 3.0

yellow c0ckahlc -

I don't understand how the blogger can call the man a "lying snitch".

That's a paradox, either he's lying about the blogger's involvement, or he's telling the truth and snitching on him.

Answer this, Scuba Steve. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

chrisbaker - Hes just a fuckin ammy, right now hes nobody to the mma world. Steve sounds like hes got some major issues reaching out like this, jealousy maybe? Phone Post
Well, is the ammy black, and does Steve have a wife? Phone Post 3.0

James Funaro - So he supposedly grew some pot and made a bad loan? Small time crap. No one should be punished for weed actually, so I feel this man has been wronged by our crap government.
Didn't read up on the loan thing, but it's most likely the fault of higher ups, and not him.

There are much bigger more important fish to fry btw.

We should sponsor this guy just to piss of the website dude lol
Rare sighting! Phone Post 3.0