Hardest Puncher in MMA

Igor by a mile, then Shilt, Fedor, Arlovski and Tra.

Tank has power but doesn't have the high calibre wins to get anywhere near this kind of list.

Oh, and it was Enson who said Igor hits so hard it doesn't actually hurt, in an interview before his first fight back at pride after getting fucked up.

as much as i hate the guy, baroni hits hard.

Forrest Petz, all his wins were by KTFO

Erin Toughill

on feet id say Rizzo on ground Fedor

Igor's punches maybe wild but they are actually super accurate

"Tank has power but doesn't have the high calibre wins to get anywhere near this kind of list."

Why do you need high caliber wins to prove you have power? The question here is who hits the hardest, as in who would generate the most PSI if they hauled off and hit a heavy bag once as hard as they could. Not who has the prettiest technique.

That's why i respect lower weight classes and guys how are punchers there. You HAVE to have good form to generate power.

"Why do you need high caliber wins to prove you have power? The question here is who hits the hardest, as in who would generate the most PSI if they hauled off and hit a heavy bag once as hard as they could. Not who has the prettiest technique"

Because we've never seen him KO anyone good, all the guys he beat might have glass jaws.

He did land one fuck off stiff jab to cabbage though, the only punch he landed in that fight that seemed to bother cabbage.

igor for sure. ever hear his punches hit or his forearm they are the hardest.

ttt

Tank's sloppy technique punches are still harder than 99% of the punches thrown by better fighters w/ proper technique. That means he has more natural power than most. Imagine if he used clean technique to his advantage.

Baroni when he was hitting Menne...

Jacob, it's funny how much respect Kimbo got from his clip on here. Do you think Delon would get the same props if someone post a clip of his KO's?

fedor - punches
crocop - kicks

Kimbo hits like a girl compared to Delon...

I think the hardest puncher is Carter Williams. He is an outstanding K1 fighter and after seeing the punches he landed at ROTR that MF hits like a truck.

obesedaryl,

Where is that Herring quote about Igor and Fedor??!!

Or anyone else that knows

In regards to this Delon guy being the hardest puncher...KOing some fat retard hardly qualifies you as MMA's hardest puncher.

I believe I could KO just about anybody with a sucker punch. Why? Because I hit really hard. There are plenty of other guys who have never even stepped in the ring, let alone even been in a street fight, that can punch as hard if not harder than some of MMA's top strikers.

I think MMA's hardest puncher should be somebody who can work in a hard KO shot on another seasoned stand up fighter.

I have tons of KOs, but a majority of the guys look like the guy that Delon KOed.

My good KOs would be Dennis Reed, Paul Moeller, Kristof Midoux, Felix Lee Mitchell, and George Allen.

All seasoned stand up fighters, but none of which can hold a candle to the types of fighters in which Silva has KOed.