Has PAVIA crawled out from under his rock yet?

Self proclaimed super- agent KEN PAVIA seems to have crawled under a rock and hasnt come out since the UFC "situation"....does he even comment on any of his super-threads. He was on his way to being the Drew Rosenhaus of MMA agents, even called out the great MONTE COX I seem to remember.

Any sightings?

How a bout a gif or romo of his bad self peering out from under said rock?

What gives....?

I haven't seen him around forever. I would like to know what is going on with Rumble Johnson.

Never left... nice three post coordination there.

Rumble is very active in the gym post surgery.

Look for a press release announcing a series of high profile signings.  Some surprises coming. 

KenP - Never left... nice three post coordination there.

Look for a press release announcing a series of high profile signings.  Some surprises coming. 

High profile lawyers I take it?

My post was nothing like the other two. Your business is yours and not mine. I'm glad Rumble is back in the gym. I hope he's training with some wrestlers and BJJ guys. I wish he was at AKA instead of Cung's gym. Can you give an idea when he will be back and if he's fighting at WW or MW? Thanks.

Not sure about return date yet.  No fight scheuled.  Also still debating WW or MW for first fight.  First step is to get back in shape and he is doing a great job there.  He is paying the price. 

ScottCL - 
KenP - Never left... nice three post coordination there.

High profile lawyers I take it?
Didnt I fire you once already?

KenP - Not sure about return date yet.  No fight scheuled.  Also still debating WW or MW for first fight.  First step is to get back in shape and he is doing a great job there.  He is paying the price. 

Cool thanks. He would be awesome in the Strikeforce WW division with Diaz, Daley, Male Cyborg, Zaromskis etc.

Tell him he has people praying for him and knowing he will be champ one day if he puts the work in with the right people. He's God-gifted and the only one that can stop him, is him.

The Pav is always here. Phone Post

Rumble is awesome. I met him outside the Palms before he got his eye poked out. Asked for a pic and he's all "Man it's hot out here let's go inside". The guy deserves every good thing that's coming to him.

Also was behind Pav in line at the coffee bean in the Palms food court a little later. He is a very small man.

A lot of people bash Ken. I'm sure the guy has done some wrong but if you look, he has a huge list of successful fighters and has helped a lot of careers.

let's see how huge that list is when the zuffa contracts run out.

it's a little stupid to try to play down what's obviously turned into pav never having a UFC fighter again.

so the 'super agent' can sign thousands of people. but none of them will be in the big show. All second rate pay on second rate orgs.

TotalFightSource - A lot of people bash Ken. I'm sure the guy has done some wrong but if you look, he has a huge list of successful fighters and has helped a lot of careers.

Take a look at his roster, he's got some good WW's, but he's largely a manager of journeymen now.

humphrey sphinctermuscle - let's see how huge that list is when the zuffa contracts run out.

it's a little stupid to try to play down what's obviously turned into pav never having a UFC fighter again.

so the 'super agent' can sign thousands of people. but none of them will be in the big show. All second rate pay on second rate orgs.

what did Pav do that he is being blackballed by the UFC? I thought he was the #1 manager in MMA. I always see him in someone's corner

Rumble belongs at 185 or 205 Phone Post

I like this from Wikipedia:

"Notable Clients

Karo Parisyan Bro and War Machine"

LOL at Karo. And whats up with War Machine these days? He still fucking for coin?

Sinead O Connors Nipples - I like this from Wikipedia:

"Notable Clients

Karo Parisyan Bro and War Machine"

LOL at Karo. And whats up with War Machine these days? He still fucking for coin?
I don't think Parisyan is a client, and War Machine is in jail.

His biggest clients are probably Martin Kampmann, Jay Hieron, and Rumble Johnson.  Solid fighters to be sure, but he's not managing main eventers.

PPP Pav   

Pavia never die (unfortunately).

old fashioned internet pile-on, anybody care to explain why Ken got blackballed from the UFC?