Has Sensei Seagull claimed Chandler's kick as his doing yet?

The front kick is a pretty foundational movement in TKD. Near as I can find, Silva began training that when he was 12.

It is and silva knew the kick second day of training tkd.

Also if anyone can find machida using it before Sensei wierdo.

Seagal couldnā€™t even kick a toddler in the face.

2 Likes

I agree,
Silva front kicked left hook lary also. Please someone find before Sensei

you lay out a half dozen McDonaldā€™s cheeseburgers and say he can eat them as soon as that toddler gets decapitatedā€¦ suddenly he can move a bit more.

1 Like

Sensei uses a stuntman to walk up the stairs and thatā€™s no joke.

If Silva started wrist locking we might have something. This seems like more of a coincidence.

A Muay Thai expert and TKD black belt that was a living legend UFC champ realized he should throw front kicks to the face after meeting with an Aikido instrictor/actor that never competed?

1 Like

Maybe a reason we didnā€™t see more Mae Geri in MMA was because most striking was Muay Thai based. I was told by my first Kru that you donā€™t teep the face, itā€™s considered disrespectful

1 Like

This is a different topic, butt do you think that all martial arts moves are complete. Nothing to improve

I dont think Stevem Seagalā€™s aikido knowledge has given him a single damn thing to help Anderson Silva improve his knowledge and application of ANY kicking technique.

Aikido is literally fat guys play fighting in dresses. They like to stand around and talk ā€œif you came at me like this Iā€™d do thisā€.

Iā€™d rather have to fight an Aikido black belt than a guy who had done Judo for a year.

3 Likes

I respect your opinion and beliefs, but I think that anybody can contribute in som small way.

ah this is very reassuring to read. if anyone who knows about fighting could back up what cheddarbro said, that would be great

Akido is fake

You think literally everyone in the world could improve Silvaā€™s front kicks?

5 Likes

Of course not, I donā€™t mean like that

1 Like

So you just think Steven Seagal specifically knows things about front kicks Anderson didnt?

I can claim it if no one else has. I will also claim the sprawl technique since itā€™s unclear if Seagal has also claimed that technique.

2 Likes