Has the app been abandoned?

RenatoCocopreta -
Sandstorm - Why wud u even post on this thread if u don't have a problem wiv the app. Good for u if I don't but shut the fuck up an let those who have problems voice their opinion. Some pricks just can't help sticking their nose in. Phone Post 3.0

I hear you but these threads are chronic and ubiquitous, every day with the app complaints, so Im just curious wtf the actual complaint is because I use the app without any issues, its a forum, I click threads, I read them, I respond, I lurk, whatever and cant relate to something thats always an ongoing issue with so many people, unless its some kind of massive secret troll like fictitious middle eastern mma promotions and the horrible image from 9/11. If so, this "this broken app is ruining my life" angle troll has to be the lamest of them all.
Clearly some people over react but there's no denying that this app is far from working as it should be and it's frequency in faults is ridiculous at this point. Especially consider how many people use it.

Not that I let it bother me anymore but just saying people's complaints are warranted. Phone Post 3.0

RenatoCocopreta -
Morgz - 
RenatoCocopreta - Why does anyone give a shit, what kind of super functionality do people need? Its a website, its casual, why do people get so triggered over the app? Who cares that much?

I don't think anyone is triggered, but the app is handy when it works. Phone Post 3.0

How does it not work? Not trying to be obtuse but i never notice any problems, I open the og, ug, hottest threads and I read them. I noticed not all subforums are included but that doesnt really affect me, what specifically is so bothersome to people who have these complaints?
A lot of times the news on the news tab won't load. Just get a blank screen and a message saying news won't load

It's a bummer for morning poo time. Phone Post 3.0

B3LI3VE - Guys do yourself a HUGE favor.

Download MMAJUNKIE APP!

Read the news there and come post here.

You'll thank me later. Phone Post 3.0
Appreciate the suggestion. Even though all I need is yet another app, I may just try it anyway.

App Store gives it 1 star though Phone Post 3.0

RenatoCocopreta - Why does anyone give a shit, what kind of super functionality do people need? Its a website, its casual, why do people get so triggered over the app? Who cares that much?

Jesus what a self-righteous bitch you are.

The app constantly crashes, no new replies are shown on threads, sometimes when you review a thread, 10 replies will be randomly missing, you can't edit a comment, and people are having trouble viewing the news.

And maybe cause we paid for the app and it has had zero updates since it was released. So me asking if they have just given up on the app is a valid question. Phone Post 3.0

And seeing how everyone seems to agree, except you, shows you're just a contrarian little bitch. Phone Post 3.0

SUPER HLUK -

The app constantly crashes, no new replies are shown on threads, sometimes when you review a thread, 10 replies will be randomly missing, you can't edit a comment, and people are having trouble viewing the news.

And maybe cause we paid for the app and it has had zero updates since it was released. So me asking if they have just given up on the app is a valid question. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

I've posted about the this several times already. The reason why new posts don't show up immediately is because their cache invalidation on Varnish cache is incorrect.

They need to have Varnish cache in place because their origin server can't handle the concurrent connections. The problem is the cache is not configured correctly. Phone Post 3.0

SUPER HLUK - 

I think Im like most users in that I don't use much other than the forums, once in a while I check the event schedule and that seems pretty thorough. As far as news I notice the headlines but rarely click the stories and Ive never noticed missing posts or replies. All in all for a free internet thing it is what it is and it works for me, but dont let that affect your app complaint protest movement and constant posting of new threads on the subject.

News feed is working again... Few good stories to read in the toilet again finally... Phone Post 3.0

I'm using the new app right now 

it's okay. 

It it makes it like you are browsing from a PC

RyenAZ -
Morgz - News page not loading is irritating as hell.

HOW CAN I POOP????? Phone Post 3.0
I haven't been able to go in 2days! Phone Post 3.0
Hurry! News appears to be back. POOP while you can Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Nightkap -
downperiscope - 7-10 days is what I'm hearing for the new app. It's amazing. And yes, it's iOS only. No timeframe for Android.

If you've purchased the app, you will not have to do so again. Phone Post 3.0
What?!...that's bullshit Phone Post 3.0
This site never cease to amaze me... No android version...lol Phone Post 3.0

poopingwiththeUG Phone Post 3.0

Gñe -
UGCTT_Nightkap -
downperiscope - 7-10 days is what I'm hearing for the new app. It's amazing. And yes, it's iOS only. No timeframe for Android.

If you've purchased the app, you will not have to do so again. Phone Post 3.0
What?!...that's bullshit Phone Post 3.0
This site never cease to amaze me... No android version...lol Phone Post 3.0
Some baby back bull shit Phone Post 3.0

SoCalMutt -
Alexa Grasso is so Dreamy -
Miker0 - News hasn't loaded for the last two days again. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
This is an improvement/update. Phone Post 3.0

This

I woke up this morning to the new app.  It must have auto updated.  You can actually access your private messages now.  So far I think it's a big improvement.  

still no new app Phone Post 3.0

MmaFanHalifax - #poopingwiththeUG Phone Post 3.0

Me right now, every poop I poop is pooped while on this forum

MmaFanHalifax - still no new app Phone Post 3.0

Huh? New app went out two weeks ago. Update a week ago and another update coming in 3-4 days

Chris -
MmaFanHalifax - still no new app Phone Post 3.0

Huh? New app went out two weeks ago. Update a week ago and another update coming in 3-4 days

My Google play store still shows version 2.3 Phone Post 3.0