Has the app been abandoned?

Yeh this place fucking sucks now. It's got the Herp Phone Post 3.0

New/Latest tab has been down for day also Phone Post 3.0

Just_Scrap - News hasn't loaded for me in days... Phone Post 3.0
This. And I'm on iPhone so if its priority they really suck Phone Post 3.0

thanks to the betas who tested filling in the details  :)

Alexa Grasso is so Dreamy -
Miker0 - News hasn't loaded for the last two days again. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Abandoned, foresaken, neglected, jilted, dumped, dropped, forgotten, ignored. We're like some abused kids that somehow slipped through the system. No one cares and no ones coming to make sure we're ok. I would say we've been abandoned hahaha Phone Post 3.0

What is this new app you speak of? I'm ready for it! Phone Post 3.0

Worst 89p ice ever spent lol. Phone Post 3.0

Abandoned? When was it ever supported? Phone Post 3.0

Why does anyone give a shit, what kind of super functionality do people need? Its a website, its casual, why do people get so triggered over the app? Who cares that much?

MountainMedic - New app is just apple though, right? No work being done on Android platform? Phone Post 3.0
Lol fucks sake Phone Post 3.0

RenatoCocopreta - Why does anyone give a shit, what kind of super functionality do people need? Its a website, its casual, why do people get so triggered over the app? Who cares that much?

I don't think anyone is triggered, but the app is handy when it works. Phone Post 3.0

Morgz - 
RenatoCocopreta - Why does anyone give a shit, what kind of super functionality do people need? Its a website, its casual, why do people get so triggered over the app? Who cares that much?

I don't think anyone is triggered, but the app is handy when it works. Phone Post 3.0

How does it not work? Not trying to be obtuse but i never notice any problems, I open the og, ug, hottest threads and I read them. I noticed not all subforums are included but that doesnt really affect me, what specifically is so bothersome to people who have these complaints?

7-10 days is what I'm hearing for the new app. It's amazing. And yes, it's iOS only. No timeframe for Android.

If you've purchased the app, you will not have to do so again. Phone Post 3.0

B3LI3VE - Guys do yourself a HUGE favor.

Download MMAJUNKIE APP!

Read the news there and come post here.

You'll thank me later. Phone Post 3.0
fuck sakes i really thought they have this shit sorted out by now.. its been like this since day one.... just hope the new app functions correctly Phone Post 3.0

Why wud u even post on this thread if u don't have a problem wiv the app. Good for u if I don't but shut the fuck up an let those who have problems voice their opinion. Some pricks just can't help sticking their nose in. Phone Post 3.0

downperiscope - 7-10 days is what I'm hearing for the new app. It's amazing. And yes, it's iOS only. No timeframe for Android.

If you've purchased the app, you will not have to do so again. Phone Post 3.0
What?!...that's bullshit Phone Post 3.0

Morgz - News page not loading is irritating as hell.

HOW CAN I POOP????? Phone Post 3.0
I haven't been able to go in 2days! Phone Post 3.0

Sandstorm - Why wud u even post on this thread if u don't have a problem wiv the app. Good for u if I don't but shut the fuck up an let those who have problems voice their opinion. Some pricks just can't help sticking their nose in. Phone Post 3.0

I hear you but these threads are chronic and ubiquitous, every day with the app complaints, so Im just curious wtf the actual complaint is because I use the app without any issues, its a forum, I click threads, I read them, I respond, I lurk, whatever and cant relate to something thats always an ongoing issue with so many people, unless its some kind of massive secret troll like fictitious middle eastern mma promotions and the horrible image from 9/11. If so, this "this broken app is ruining my life" angle troll has to be the lamest of them all.

Sounds like the UG needs to ask Uncle Dana for cash to fix the app and maybe update the forums and the interface.

Or just stop charging ppl for a half assed app. Phone Post 3.0