Have you named a child after a fighter?

Who? Phone Post 3.0

My cat is called Silva, in reference to Anderson.

Might change it's name. Phone Post 3.0

My son's name is Georges.

When i have a son, he shall be named Olaf Phone Post 3.0

I called my son Rhonda.

Kidding - I remember a thread on sherdog that Enson made asking how many folks had named their kid after him.

He was going to list then all in the appendix of his book.

The crickets made it quite uncomfortable. Phone Post 3.0

^^ and I'm a fan and respect Enson.

It was a train wreck of a thread however. Phone Post 3.0

My son's name is Rocky Four, if that counts.

My dog is Shoji, afyer the great Akira Shoji. Phone Post

My car's name is Brittney. That count? Phone Post 3.0

Indirectly. My wife and I liked the name Griffin but she liked another name as well. Forrest was fighting around the time that we had to decide (Rampage) and we made a deal that if Griffin won, that would be our son's name.

Our son's name is Griffin. Phone Post

Kind of, but not really.

My son's name is Enzo.

My wife and I first heard of the name while watching a documentary on the boxer Joe Calzaghe, who's father's name is Enzo Calzaghe. We thought it was a super cool name. It didn't hurt that Enzo Calzaghe was super cool, too. He was a musician in Wales and there weren't any boxing gyms in the area, but his son wanted to learn how to box. He ordered VHS tapes out of catalogs and that's how he learned how to teach his son to box.

Lol no.

My Son is called 'Chael Chuck Shogun XXXXXXX' Phone Post 3.0

I named my cat after Jon Jones...her name is Coco

I asked my wife for a BJ.

She said no.. Phone Post 3.0

I gave an oversized buff looking teddy bear to my GF for xmas. I named him PEDDY and she has no idea what it means but finds the name cute. 

I named my daughter Cyborg Phone Post 3.0

Santino DeFranco - Kind of, but not really.

My son's name is Enzo.

My wife and I first heard of the name while watching a documentary on the boxer Joe Calzaghe, who's father's name is Enzo Calzaghe. We thought it was a super cool name. It didn't hurt that Enzo Calzaghe was super cool, too. He was a musician in Wales and there weren't any boxing gyms in the area, but his son wanted to learn how to box. He ordered VHS tapes out of catalogs and that's how he learned how to teach his son to box.
Ha ha my son's name is Enzo as well. Everytime I tell someone that trains they ask me if I said Renzo or if I named him after Enzo Ferrari. Phone Post 3.0

My beagle is named Bas Woofen

I named my son Meisha Tate.