Heaviest hands P4P ever

There's a ton of guys that hit hard. Liddell, kos, Maynard etc.

The hardest hitting person to ever step foot in MMA P4P though, has to be Shane Carwin. The gonzaga ko is insane.

My picks going to be scrutinized because he's a heavyweight, but I'm okay with that Phone Post

i agree. most will say johny hendricks but id say Ellenberger honestly. Phone Post

MELVIN MANHOEF.

Matt Serra's power always shocked m

Shane Carwin.

Manhoef, Hendricks, etc. these guys hit hard, but if you see their strikes, they put their full power into them. With Carwin, he hit 250 pounders with short punches and knocked them out cold.

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - MELVIN MANHOEF.

First thought that crossed my mind.  Beat me to it.  VU.

GarlicSauce - Shane Carwin.

Manhoef, Hendricks, etc. these guys hit hard, but if you see their strikes, they put their full power into them. With Carwin, he hit 250 pounders with short punches and knocked them out cold.

Manhoef is a MW and Ko'd Mark Hunt with one punch.
That is the most impressive display of power in MMA history.

ShawnTheBadger - 
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - MELVIN MANHOEF.

First thought that crossed my mind.  Beat me to it.  VU.

returned, Manhoef's power is retarted.

Hunt ran into Manhoef's fist, it had more to do with the momentum of a charging 290lb man. And Manhoef's usual KOs are huge hooks.

orcus - 

Hunt ran into Manhoef's fist, it had more to do with the momentum of a charging 290lb man. And Manhoef's usual KOs are huge hooks.

Yea...okay.

Id say hendo. Makin fedor go limp was pretty impressive especially with dan weighing 206 Phone Post 3.0

BadMon - 

Shane Carwin is a 250 lbs of performance enhanced 

in terms of P4P there are plenty of people that have displayed better power.  He couldn't even put away after deathbed Lesnar after unloading the kitchen on him.

I like Carwin, and he certainly hits hard.. But hardest ever?
Who has he ko'd to take that title? Gonzaga and Mir? Those 2 are not known for their chins.
I would say JDS hits harder.

The guys who hit hardest are the wrestlers.

My top three would be...

Dan Henderson

Big Country

Johny Hendricks

Drew Mcfedries has insane raw power. Just ask anyone who has ever been punched by him.

Hendo for sure. Hendricks and carwin aren't so far away tho. Phone Post

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Drew Mcfedries has insane raw power. Just ask anyone who has ever been punched by him.
I remember Cote saying that in an interview Phone Post 3.0

Paul Daley, Belfort, Pete Spratt, Robbie Lawler, Takaya and Gomi all deserve mention.

sincitydc - 
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Drew Mcfedries has insane raw power. Just ask anyone who has ever been punched by him.
I remember Cote saying that in an interview Phone Post 3.0

And the anyone who trained at Miletich, his power is legendary over there.

I'd have to go with Dan Henderson. He's got some impressive one punch k.o.'s over top flight competition and has BIG power in both hands. The left hook he put Wand to sleep with was devastating plus the overhand right we've seen him crush others with. His ability to set his punches up isn't as clean as some other elite level fighters, that's probably why he doesn't knock more people out.
Plus he's the MAN!

Double post