Heaviest hands P4P ever

No Fedor? Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - MELVIN MANHOEF.

This!@! Phone Post

Captain america - There's a ton of guys that hit hard. Liddell, kos, Maynard etc.

The hardest hitting person to ever step foot in MMA P4P though, has to be Shane Carwin. The gonzaga ko is insane.

My picks going to be scrutinized because he's a heavyweight, but I'm okay with that Phone Post
Hey, sweet screen name… Phone Post 3.0

McFedries, Lawler, Manhoef are all monsters. Brutal power. But getting hit by one of those Igor corkscrew hooks looks awful beyond Phone Post 3.0

Dan Severn Phone Post 3.0

Has to be Roy in my opinion. If he hits you, you die, that's just it Phone Post 3.0

Robbie Lawler Phone Post

OmgItsTheWams - Robbie Lawler Phone Post
This an hendo ... But op says maynard?? Didnt ko Frankie 2x I don't think he's on the list @ all Phone Post 3.0

Jake Shields Phone Post 3.0

It's Crazy Horse, you guys can't deny his power at lighter weights.

ThickS0lid N Right - 
OmgItsTheWams - Robbie Lawler Phone Post
This an hendo ... But op says maynard?? Didnt ko Frankie 2x I don't think he's on the list @ all Phone Post 3.0

I'm going to have to disagree about Robbie. Does he hit hard? Absolutely! But from what I remember, he threw his best shots at Nick Diaz and couldn't drop him... something Gomi (and Paul Daley for that matter), a smaller/lighter fighter, accomplished with the very first power shot that connected.

As for Krazy Horse... he allegedly ko'd a prime Wanderlei Silva. Pretty damn impressive if you ask me.

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -
sincitydc - 
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Drew Mcfedries has insane raw power. Just ask anyone who has ever been punched by him.
I remember Cote saying that in an interview Phone Post 3.0

And the anyone who trained at Miletich, his power is legendary over there.

Remember Kampmann after his fight saying "he hits fucking hard!" Phone Post

Igor? Phone Post 3.0

igor

aka_rtotheoh - Im still saying ellenberger. even over hendricks. johny hit condit clean and didnt phase him much. Ellenberger hit condit and dropped him. like no one else has. dude has major power. hes gonna KO rory mac Phone Post
I like this post Phone Post 3.0

Michai - 

Hendo or some brother named Melvin something. Think he was a mt fighter, knocked mark hunt into oblivion. Phone Post

yup, at a Dynamite 2008 show. Hunt was still the fighter that 'couldn't be knocked out' and Melvin Manhoef blew him out of the water, brutally KO'ing him in only 18 seconds. Scary how hard he hits Hunt, flash KO'ing him.

For those who havent seen it, it's BRUTAL!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf9U0quIrB8

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - MELVIN MANHOEF.
Definitely Melvin. He's like a 170er Phone Post 3.0

Igor Vovchanchyn Phone Post

Ronda Rousey. Phone Post 3.0

Roy Nelson all day. Phone Post 3.0