Heaviest hands P4P ever

Daley tends to put all his victims to sleep.

Houston Alexander had pretty sick power!
Not the bedt ever but worth a mention Phone Post 3.0

Tom2gunsWright - Houston Alexander had pretty sick power!
Not the bedt ever but worth a mention Phone Post 3.0
Best* Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -
orcus - 

Hunt ran into Manhoef's fist, it had more to do with the momentum of a charging 290lb man. And Manhoef's usual KOs are huge hooks.

Yea...okay.

Orcus is spot on here, Hunt charged into manhoefs fist. Phone Post

I'd go with Igor or Manhoef Phone Post 3.0

Jack Skellington -

Matt Serra's power always shocked m

In a bad way?

He doesn't have great power.

He knocked out GSP and Trigg and thats all. Phone Post 3.0

Igor v
Hendo
Gomi
Crazy horse
Dodson
Hendricks left and ellenberges right Phone Post 3.0

Carwin or lavar Johnson are hardest hitters but idk p4p Phone Post 3.0

I think Igor V.'s power was insane, definitely had more than Manhoef and looked to be a little smaller too wish he would of fought at 185lbs I wanted to see the wreckage he gave a prime Hoost call he could handle in K-1 rules for fucks sake.

nostripewhite - 
Jack Skellington -

Matt Serra's power always shocked m

In a bad way?

He doesn't have great power.

He knocked out GSP and Trigg and thats all. Phone Post 3.0

No Serra has heavy hands. His stand up isnt great but he hides it with his power. He only has to land clean once to hurt you. Watch his fights with Menjivar, hughes & his 1st fight with Lytle etc ... At only 5'6 he punches a ton.

Mirko Filipovic's left quadriceps.

Jens Pulver! I heard Jens used to hurt Timmy!

Dan, Gomi, Kid, perhaps Hendricks.

No mention of Kid, guy was a 135er fighting at LW, even dropped Masato in K1. Looking back at Kid vs MM, MM is fighting at 125 and he and Kid looked pretty similar in size.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_oQ5rugxiIG0/TU2oaYdZdrI/AAAAAAAADwY/7bdyyfS5zyc/s320/kid-yamamoto-demetrious-johnson.jpg

Unwariestpickle - Benson "smooth" Henderson has got some serious power. He dropped Nate Diaz.
Strange answer. I like Benson but he would have been one of the last fighter's I'd pick for having heavy hands.

Oh, Dodson too

Masakyst - 
Unwariestpickle - Benson "smooth" Henderson has got some serious power. He dropped Nate Diaz.
Strange answer. I like Benson but he would have been one of the last fighter's I'd pick for having heavy hands.

Strange indeed unless Bendo has a new Thiaguy here. And why the quotes around "smooth" too, lol.

Prime Jens Pulver broke face bones like it was mandatory. John Lewis and Stephen Palling were both retired by the guy.

Poptarts - I think Igor V.'s power was insane, definitely had more than Manhoef and looked to be a little smaller too wish he would of fought at 185lbs I wanted to see the wreckage he gave a prime Hoost call he could handle in K-1 rules for fucks sake.
I will use my 1000th post to say...

I love me some fuckin Ernesto Hoost. Man that guy was a beast. Phone Post 3.0

I'd have to say Dodson. He constantly drops or knocksout people in a division where hardly anyone gets rocked. Phone Post 3.0