Helio Soneca Naperville IL 7/26

I see I missed the exchange of pleasantries

I'd like to exchange some pleasntries all over porra's face, chest and lower back.

wtf?...lol

awe, come on man!!!! I'm just playin Yves....seriously you should come out some time.

On a more Ju-Jitsu related topic, the results for the C3 are posted at www.c3fighter.net. Evidently their .com site is down.

Our team analy dominated the tourney. Please see below.

As the majority of the Carlson team came from Naperville, you'll notice plently of familiar names on the site.

djones = 1st in Super Heavy Adult White
GBJJ@TPA = 3rd in Light Heavy Adult Blue Belt
and Canada, Fred and Jonnie all scored in different events to name a few.

Congrats to our team for doing right by our name. Let's see the same + better at the Naga's on the 26th.

FULL TOTAL
(KIDS/TEENS/ADULTS)

Carlson Gracie 146
Corral 74
Torres 72
Caique 55
Matamoros 50
Combat-Do 41
Gracie Barra 37
McVicker 33
Kempo JJ 29
Hawkeye BJJ 24
LCCT 15
1st Martial Arts 15
Revolution Team 12
Curran 12
Anubis Vale Tudo 11
Challenge 11
Rachel Hapkido 8
Montiero 8
Mario Roberto 8
RGDA 8
Colon 8
Force 6
LaGrange Jiu-Jitsu 6
Jorge Gurgel 5
Trevino 5
Shepard 4
Vaghi 4
Agony Fight Team 4
MTC 4
Village Court 3

Ron, I know we won the no-gi title at the last NAGA, but I think we have enough talent to win the gi title also. Are you competing? I've been trying to convince as many guys as possible to compete.

I have a concert same day as NAGA...had the tix for a while.

Hey foamy, you coming out this wednesday? I've been off for a week trying to heal up my damn ear.

tt

Last Thursday I was rolling with Brown belt Jeff Rosavich who slapped an arm-bar on me. I managed to escape the submission but in doing so Jeff somehow rolled over my ribs. Complete accident, but I felt grinding, then intense pain.

Luckily the ribs are not broken, but the muscle between the 2 ribs is in severe pain. Crying, laughing, tying shoes or pounding porra's ass all cause immense pain. As a result I didn't attend class on Sat. in Naperville. Subsequently porra has offered to just perform filatio on me to avoid any pain. It has been working out so far.

I will be out of town from Wed. till Sunday getting engaged (if she says yes) in Maykoba, Mexico so I won't see you guys for a week or so.

D (Derrick) & D (Dan) I am desperately hoping that the ribs will be better for the Naga's. I am also doing my best to get as many Chicago and Naperville guys to go. We have the best academies with the best instructors. Lazy is the only way we don't take 1st in gi or no-gi.

Dan it sucks you won't be there, but you'd better have some mad fun at that concert to make it worth missing. Who are you going to see? Porra and I have Bette Middler front row in a month. I can't wait.

Talk to you guys soon.

Oye I created a thread about Carlson Black Belt Daniel Wanderley having a seminar.  I'm posting the info here as well.  I've driven Daniel home a few times after class, he's an exceptionally nice guy and he of course has great JJ.

Support the sport!

Carlson Gracie Chicago Academy<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />/O:P

Presents: Brazilian Jiu- Jitsu Seminar with:/O:P

Daniel Wanderley/O:P

Saturday August 19, 2006/O:P

<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = V />/V:SHAPE/O:P

Exclusively at the Old Town FITPLEX/O:P

From 10:30 to 12:30 - 2- Hours of Carlson Gracie Jiu – Jitsu techniques /O:P

1 – Hour with Gi – 1 – Hour no Gi /O:P

For only $ 35.00 /O:P

Saturday August 19, 2006/O:P

1235 N. La Salle Chicago, Illinois 60610 312-799-9446 /O:P

/O:P

More Carlson Gracie BJJ and Vale tudo masters Coming soon/O:P

/W:WRAP/V:IMAGEDATA

Ha, not another "rib" injury!!! Just like porra's "groin" injury...

Me and my girl are going to see Damien Marley and Ben Harper at the Pavillion on Northerly Island. That sucks about the rib. Daniel is cool as hell, and has great jiu-jitsu. I will head to that seminar for sure.

ttt

ttt

gbjj@tpa, i'm gonna rip your, wait no, i'm gonna eat your, wait no.... i'm gonna e-mail you later. o.k. hows everything? sorry been mia for a few weeks!

This turned into the most random thread ever. Thanks.

Thais has nothing to do with the price of apples in Jerusalem!!!

my butt hurts