Helio Tribute @ UFC 94

Well the night was dedicated to Grandmaster Helio Gracie by a 2 second mention starting off the night.

I thought they where going to do more. Helio is a legendary figure and should have been honored more than that. IMO at least.

Thanks to Joe and Goldberg mentioning Helio during the broadcast though. Dana, I'm still disappointed.

What would you have preferred a fireworks display? When you watched the UFC at home tonight did you setup a shrine and have camp fire discussions about Helio? My guess is you probably didn't do shit to observe Helio other than to complain that the UFC didnt do more.

They had, what? Two days to prep a broadcast that has everything laid out and preapproved super ahead of time?

It was good to dedicate to him and Goldie and Rogan did a good job too.

I don't think for a second the UFC is blowing it off or ignoring his contribution, they simply did what they could in a situation pressed for time.

They did just fine douche. Didn't Rogan and Goldie give him props a couple times tonight?

It was good what they did. It was simple and meaningful.

you think midwest inbred fucks tub noobs want to see this trubute?

fuck no they want to see forrest griffin tuf 1 highlights

^^

lol

lol

Hillary - They had, what? Two days to prep a broadcast that has everything laid out and preapproved super ahead of time?

I don't think for a second the UFC is blowing it off or ignoring his contribution, they simply did what they could in a situation pressed for time.

Good way to put it.

That's all they did for Evan Tanner also. Seems as if that is all we should expect when someone passes.

They never really did the Tanner tribute either did they?

yes they did I beleive Tanners tribute was on the Ultimate Fighter finale, or one of the Spike shows

As it is they were lucky for Lyoto's KO or the show might have been cut off.

WWE_Fighter - 
Hillary - They had, what? Two days to prep a broadcast that has everything laid out and preapproved super ahead of time?

Pressed for time??? Please.........

Are you people actualy buying this??  Or just agreeing with her cause shes a skirt??

I'm sure you know all too well how th logistics of putting on a sold out MMA PPV are. Good thing we have knowledgeable experienced people like yourself to set the record straight. I suppose you think she shouldn't be posting on a msg board either right she should be doing laundry and dishes right now.

WWE_Fighter - 

Are you people actualy buying this??  Or just agreeing with her cause shes a skirt??

I'm sorry sir, I'll return to my baby birthin' duties. I decided between popping them out that maybe an internationally televised, multi-million dollar production might take more than a couple days planning. MY BAD.

lolollolo

WWE_Fighter -  Wow such vulgarity.  Not very "lady-like".

Actualy I do have such experience in production and it is quite simple to delay the "start" of a show and insert a 30-45 sec clip, you can simply just cut out alot of the back and forth nonsense between Joe and Goldie that opens the show.  Its called improvising...... yea its a big one..... Say it with me.....im-pro-vis-ing.  Im pretty sure Joe would back me up on this as well.

I'll be waiting or an apology.

if you work in the industry I am seriously surprised you haven't been laid off yet with this kind of knowledge.

WWE_Fighter - 

lol.

I have my own thoughts thank you. Just read the top of the thread, Im first, and I happen to agree with Hillary not becasue she is a girl, but becasue she is correct, unlike you. SO stop worrying about who is a guy and who is a girl on a forum. Am I a racist if I agree with some white guys opinion over some black guys. fucking tool lol

What have you done to show your tribute to Helio? Have you gathered videos so you could show the world your tribute to Helio? Whats stopping you from posting a youtube tribute to him? Would only take 30 seconds right? Are you lazy? Do you not care? I thought you respected what he gave to the world. I guess not enough to post a simple youtube tribute.

Sure, you can splice one in easy, making it is the hard part. Gathering up enough for a decent 45 second clip would be impossible in that short amount of time. Track down someone with decent footage of Helio, clip it, edit, find interviews with people, etc?

What did you want, them to blow up the shitty youtube quality videos or run a slide show of low-res pictures?

I'll be waiting for an apology. :)