Hell's Angels in Hawaii?

A couple weeks ago I saw full-patch HA on the freeway with a California bottom rocker on his cut and then this weekend I saw another one with a Hawaii bottom rocker patch. They were both riding solo. I wonder what local law enforcement or Koa Puna MC think about this?

...ever see "A Bronx Tale" ?

I used to ride, over 20 years ago they were not gently asked to leave from what I understand.

...something about plain clothes, an airport and some ass kickings? I like Sonny's way...lock the doors..."now yous can't leave".

very unfortunate for everybody if it's more than a vacation.

They are here.  Not a true force to be reckoned with but they are HA.  And they're not here cause of the weather and their love of motorcycles.

FCTV808 -

very unfortunate for everybody if it's more than a vacation.

You better hide your stash of Biker Koolaide!!

Btw that fucking orange one is fantastic, it's my new breakfast binge!! Phone Post 3.0

Robobear - 

They are here.  Not a true force to be reckoned with but they are HA.  And they're not here cause of the weather and their love of motorcycles.

Improving strip club talent with imported talent?

fnunderful - 
Robobear - 

Improving strip club talent with imported talent?

Doubt it.  To do any stuff like that here they would need permission from local OC.  There is a reason why the mafia could not establish here. Local OC don't fucken play games.  HA are a corporation now and like all businesses they try to grow.  Mostly be cannibalizing local clubs to patch HA.  Hawaii is a small place with deep roots.  Highly unlikely they will grow too large here.

Did you guys really need more crank? Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I've seen solo guys with HA patches here and there for years now.

I was told some stories about other "foreign" mafias trying to get fully established here a long time ago and what happened to them. Our open secret OC community can play very rough.

Thug life monica!

Phone Post 3.0

JIMMYNAKS - Phone Post 3.0

his response to "how gay are you in your leathers and no helmet?"
That is a lot of ghey!

Moke - Yeah I've seen solo guys with HA patches here and there for years now.

I was told some stories about other "foreign" mafias trying to get fully established here a long time ago and what happened to them. Our open secret OC community can play very rough.

What gets me is that you could be the roughest, toughest, felony rappin, stone cold killer on your bike, and an old lady in a Hyundai could end your life.

Robobear - 
Moke - Yeah I've seen solo guys with HA patches here and there for years now.

What gets me is that you could be the roughest, toughest, felony rappin, stone cold killer on your bike, and an old lady in a Hyundai could end your life.

interesting idea...

WTF is an OC? Sorry im not the brightest bulb. A stuntman friend of mine is the chapter pres or whatever it's called. Overall seems like a solid guy, very well connected on the NS. As far as what they do I have no idea. I've actually never even seen him with his colors on. Phone Post 3.0

orange county....or bOrganized sCrime....

I'm going out to buy a Hyundai right now! Phone Post 3.0

I know the risks of riding. I know anything can kill me at anytime while I'm riding.

Still love the feeling of relief and freedom it gives me.

And the money I save on gas and the great parking is also an additional benefit Phone Post 3.0