Help Corey's Hills family

Monstah Lobstah - First of all it's been years since I had ever posted on here so I haven't logged in under whatever name I was under before...
Yeah I posted on here to help my friend I figured with the amount of people that watched our season this was the best place to go in his families time of need...
I don't fight anymore but the guys friends and memories I made on the show will last a lifetime...
The show didn't make any of us rich but gave most of us 5 minutes of fame which I am greatful to have gotten at all,,,,if all my 5 minutes did was give me the opportunity to help Corey's family out then so be it...
I know lots of people that fight ammy and pro and 99% of them struggle have no health insurance or life insurance they just barely get by it's not an easy life...
Like I said before if ya want and can give great if ya can't then at least pass the Gofund along for Corey a guy that we all enjoyed watching in one of the best seasons of TuF.....
Sorry if I didn't explain what the fund was or who the hell I was out of the gate I should have figured nobody would of remembered me lol....
Let's just help out Corey that's all.... Phone Post 3.0
You're a good man, OP! You don't have to be sorry for anything. Things like this make people very emotional and I'm sure nobody in this thread meant any disrespect to you or Cory Hill and his family. Phone Post 3.0

Monstah Lobstah - First of all it's been years since I had ever posted on here so I haven't logged in under whatever name I was under before...
Yeah I posted on here to help my friend I figured with the amount of people that watched our season this was the best place to go in his families time of need...
I don't fight anymore but the guys friends and memories I made on the show will last a lifetime...
The show didn't make any of us rich but gave most of us 5 minutes of fame which I am greatful to have gotten at all,,,,if all my 5 minutes did was give me the opportunity to help Corey's family out then so be it...
I know lots of people that fight ammy and pro and 99% of them struggle have no health insurance or life insurance they just barely get by it's not an easy life...
Like I said before if ya want and can give great if ya can't then at least pass the Gofund along for Corey a guy that we all enjoyed watching in one of the best seasons of TuF.....
Sorry if I didn't explain what the fund was or who the hell I was out of the gate I should have figured nobody would of remembered me lol....
Let's just help out Corey that's all.... Phone Post 3.0
You are a good guy and I hope this I fund me goes far. I knew Corey for MFS and always thought he was a great guy Phone Post 3.0

Could Mr "I gambled away $1 million in a single night in Vegas" not throw in twenty g's ?... Phone Post 3.0

Just a tip. I seriously am not trying to bash or be negative at all. The go fund me page is blank. There is nothing on it. It says nothing about Corey at all. You really should put video and text explaining who he is and why people should donate.

ttt

I donated, I am a Tampa guy and I work in Brooksville FL. One of my co-worker's son trains MMA locally. He broke the news to us before the wider MMA media. Such a tragedy.

Cory was one of the few local guys to go national, so I've always watched his career with interest.