HELP ME!!!!!

ttt

Jk I totally hear u a pic came with it just don't know how to post it from my phone and I'm trying to get the UFC to help me look into it as well just don't wanna insult him by questioning his honesty at this point as he's reaching out to me for help an hasn't asked for anything except advice and support everything else suggested had been MY idea he hasn't asked for any $$$ money or free fear or anything just help and a friend really Phone Post

I hear u jj but he hasn't really asked for anything in the way of free gear or $$$ or anything like that just fir advice and a friend really the rest has been my idea to try and help him I'm trying to get the UFC involved actually hopefully that will help Phone Post

The Triangle -  I hear u jj but he hasn't really asked for anything in the way of free gear or $$$ or anything like that just fir advice and a friend really the rest has been my idea to try and help him I'm trying to get the UFC involved actually hopefully that will help Phone Post

Your heart is in the right place brother, best of luck getting this thing moving.  Hope it's for the best on all ends.

I will help out any way I can paypal or an addy to send him some weights.

TTT Phone Post

Went into my garage I have a set of 25lb dumbells I dont use anymore Triangle where can I send them? pm me

ttt

Cole, I set up a paypal a while back to collect money to help out a fellow UGer. Now it is just sitting there with a few bucks in it. I'd be happy to put it back to use if you need help. :)

TTT sweet guys let me try and get some of that info for you guys Phone Post

ttt

TTT for some info

ttt

ttt

ilovetortillas - Cole, I set up a paypal a while back to collect money to help out a fellow UGer. Now it is just sitting there with a few bucks in it. I'd be happy to put it back to use if you need help. :)

Hey tortillas! I'd like to donate, let me know how.

TTT

Bat21 - 
ilovetortillas - Cole, I set up a paypal a while back to collect money to help out a fellow UGer. Now it is just sitting there with a few bucks in it. I'd be happy to put it back to use if you need help. :)

the paypal that i have is

UGGiFunds@gmail.com

i will transfer all of this money over to Cole's guy once he gives me the info

ilovetortillas - 
Bat21 - 

the paypal that i have is

UGGiFunds@gmail.com

i will transfer all of this money over to Cole's guy once he gives me the info

Done.

TTT

Bat21, thanks!

Cole, I'm gonna message you my number. Contact me when you have the details.