HELP ME!!!!!

Holy shit @ that story.

Terrible.

This should be a sticky.

ttt

ttt

The only logical way I can interpret this is popping a pimple so hard (and incorrectly) that whatever inflammation and bacteria that is in the pimple gets pushed backwards into the body and possibly the bloodstream. T10 is around the area of the sternum. Best wishes.

Dokkalfar - The only logical way I can interpret this is popping a pimple so hard (and incorrectly) that whatever inflammation and bacteria that is in the pimple gets pushed backwards into the body and possibly the bloodstream. T10 is around the area of the sternum. Best wishes.

Or that the open wound from the pimple allowed easy access for Staph.

Heh guys ilovetoritllas has been generous enough to free up her paypal acct for us to send money to check back on this thread for the details ad PM her to set up a donation ;-) again I greatly appreciate everyones effort and support hit me up on FB or here and I'll send you joshuas address an email as even just donations of support will greatly help him its knowing people even perfect strangers are rooting for you that will help keep him motivated to keep pushing forward Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

So someone personally knows this guy who was paralyzed by staph?

TTT

Any chance of getting this thread stickied?

TTT Phone Post

This thread needs to be stickied.

ttt for sticky!