Help with Legs

Hey guys i posted in the stronglifts 5x5 asking for help but ill put it here as well.

I have been doing this program for three months now getting some serious gains in my strength but i have noticed that my right leg is bigger then my left leg. Personally i think its a lot bigger but my missus says its not that bad. is there anything i should change or add to me program to combat this.

Measure it, then you'll know :) Phone Post

Does it bother you that much? My lower back is larger in the right hand side. Muscle imbalances are common. Phone Post 3.0

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - Does it bother you that much? My lower back is larger in the right hand side. Muscle imbalances are common. Phone Post 3.0

It does, but doesn't. I was only thinking that my right leg is taking over from my left. When I do my squats so I was thinking if both my legs were the same I could lift my weight. Phone Post

You obviously favour your right leg more. Should balance out over time. Phone Post 3.0

If you are that worried about it do some Bulgarian split squats or Pistols for assistance.

thegreatone287 - Hey guys i posted in the stronglifts 5x5 asking for help but ill put it here as well.

I have been doing this program for three months now getting some serious gains in my strength but i have noticed that my right leg is bigger then my left leg. Personally i think its a lot bigger but my missus says its not that bad. is there anything i should change or add to me program to combat this.

I'm not saying it IS bad but you should never listen to your wife if you want an honest critique on your body.

Use unilateral exercises. Jamesdean posted a few.