Hendo= Old man strength?

TheFlyingGentlemen -
formulate - Does everyone forget that he has an exemption for steroids? HE IS ON STEROIDS!

so there is no way of telling if he has old man strength because it is overridden by his steroid strength.

Shut up cocksucker Phone Post

There's no two ways about it. He is injecting himself with testosterone. He is on steroids. Phone Post

The facts are the facts. He is on it. I don't think this takes anything away from his wins or his storied career. I think he is one of the best pound for pound fighters of all time (top 3). But let's not pretend like it doesn't help him out and contribute to his physical attributes, especially at this age. If it didn't, he wouldn't take it.

Trt strength. Phone Post

nowaydo - TRT just brings your levels up to a normal level. Believe me, for I am currently on it (45 years old), it gives you no advantages.

EVILYOSHIDA - HENDO IS ON TRT? this has completely changed my image of him.

I thought he was all natural tard strength. No wonder he looks so ripped now.

Man. Can we see some NATURAL athletes out there?

that is why I have always loved the japanese fighters. 100% spirit, no external aids.

Don't believe me ask MMA legend Enson Inoue, he confirmed to ME on this board that Japanese fighters don't roid.

Can you please stop saying "dont believe me? Ask Enson" as if hes an omniscient presence within MMA. You know that it IS possible that he could be wrong or not fully informed, right...? Phone Post

nowaydo - TRT just brings your levels up to a normal level. Believe me, for I am currently on it (45 years old), it gives you no advantages.

I agree with this mostly - but it is wrong to say it "gives you no advantages". Hendo would not be nearly the fighter he is now IMO, if it were not for the therapy.

It's like Roger Clemens and Bonds. They extended their careers to levels considered extremely abnormal because of supplements. Now Hendo isn't on the crazy supplements they were on, but it's a similar situation.

Without the supplements, Hendo's physique, strength etc. would not be the same. They "neutralize" the age factor. Normally, age would be a handicap for Hendo. With therapy it isn't.

Same with Randy. Randy was on them legally as well. He mentioned it in a primetime special or something years ago.

But as others have stated, he's doing it legally and testing within limits, so it's fair. He is not cheating.

So if you hold it against him, you are probably just inclined to have a grudge. One shouldn't hold it against him, or Randy.

However it is pretty cut and dry that the therapy is a big help to him, and he very likely would be a much lesser fighter without it. That's not hating - that's being logical.

nowaydo - TRT just brings your levels up to a normal level. Believe me, for I am currently on it (45 years old), it gives you no advantages.

If it gives you no advantages why do you take it? Phone Post

it's normal for test levels to drop as you age so he is cheating.

It never ceases to amaze me at how people in general don't believe/refuse to believe/have the blinders on when it comes to their favorite athletes and the prospect that they're probably taking PED's to get ahead. I'm not just talking posters on the UG, I mean people in general.

if fighter A has extremely small hands, should he be able to have surgery to make his hands larger to be "within normal ranges"?

no..its your body and other than legal supplements, you just have to work with what you have

goku -  if fighter A has extremely small hands, should he be able to have surgery to make his hands larger to be "within normal ranges"?

no..its your body and other than legal supplements, you just have to work with what you have

good

It's all the BBQ grills he carries across busy streets on a daily basis.. Idiots. Phone Post

I'm a Hendo fan but it dawned on me that he looks perhaps even more solid than he did in his Pride years.

He's one of the toughest SOBs in the business and has always had power but im a bit on the fence about this TRT business.

He's one of the greatest still but i think the TRT adds a bit of debate on his legacy as do the controversial decisions as some of his biggest wins have come in his TRT days.

manzuri - 
nowaydo - TRT just brings your levels up to a normal level. Believe me, for I am currently on it (45 years old), it gives you no advantages.
If it gives you no advantages why do you take it? Phone Post

So, crazy! Why do I take it? To bring back to the normal male.I was in the low 200s, now I'm in the low 700s. Average athlete is between 800-1400. Numbers vary.

If I had a flu, I'd take something to get rid of the illness. I bet his levels, like mine, are still lower that the average fighter. I've never taken steroids before but I did do years of weight cutting which lowers your levels when you get older.
There are countless reasons levels lower besides the natural via aging.

TRT Strength.

Dan is messing with his legacy by doing the TRT stuff.

there are natural ways of raising test.

Hendo is great but let's be real here. It's HRT not old man strength. Phone Post