Hendo= Old man strength?

Doesn't Matt Hughes also have permission to do TRT? That helps Hendo's case, since it clearly hasn't brought back prime Hughes.

Deaf Forever - 
WheresBobbySouthworth - Doesn't Matt Hughes also have permission to do TRT? That helps Hendo's case, since it clearly hasn't brought back prime Hughes.

Nope, only Hendo and Todd Duffee (!!!) have the exemption.

I could of sworn reading Hughes did TRT. It was in an article.

formulate - Does everyone forget that he has an exemption for steroids? HE IS ON STEROIDS!

so there is no way of telling if he has old man strength because it is overridden by his steroid strength.

Let the ignorance begin lol. Dan is on Trt, which is far different than juicing. He is just getting his test levels to normal and equal range of other athletes. It does not offer him any advantages because his levels are no higher than other athletes and within normal range.

Dan takes Trt because without it he would be at a disadvantage to other fighters. He is basically taking trt not to have an advantage, but to play on an equal playing field. He has tested in normal limits every time by the people who know what normal limits are for athletes.

EVILYOSHIDA - HENDO IS ON TRT? this has completely changed my image of him.

I thought he was all natural tard strength. No wonder he looks so ripped now.

Man. Can we see some NATURAL athletes out there?

that is why I have always loved the japanese fighters. 100% spirit, no external aids.

Don't believe me ask MMA legend Enson Inoue, he confirmed to ME on this board that Japanese fighters don't roid.

I remember a post here about someone who was training in Japan telling us that the biggest difference between the Asian and Western fighters was how clueless the former were with steroids/supplements/weight cutting etc.

I think he said imanari's idea of a supplement regime was just to drink one of those musashi protein shakes after training.

Frobenius -  Whats his IQ?  Has anyone been able to say for sure that its not retard strength?  Obviously I don't think it is, but we need to consider all possibilities.

Legit lol. HAHAAHAHA. Farm strength, wrestling strength, old man strength, and yard strength. With these powers combined....... Phone Post

EVILYOSHIDA - Dan is messing with his legacy by doing the TRT stuff.

there are natural ways of raising test.

My doc suggested I do TRT 2 years before I actually did. For 2 years I tried "the natural" ways, and it doesn't even bring you close to a point that actually makes a difference. Wait until you are 40+...then talk.

Frobenius -  Whats his IQ?  Has anyone been able to say for sure that its not retard strength?  Obviously I don't think it is, but we need to consider all possibilities.

Lol!! Phone Post

Jetster - 
formulate - Does everyone forget that he has an exemption for steroids? HE IS ON STEROIDS!

so there is no way of telling if he has old man strength because it is overridden by his steroid strength.
I respect and like Dan as a fighter but agre3e3 with this post.

Dan is one of my favorite fighters of all time, but sadly I agree with the above. 

nowaydo - TRT just brings your levels up to a normal level. Believe me, for I am currently on it (45 years old), it gives you no advantages.
LOL @ "normal level."  A normal level for an aging adult male is normally lower than one in the 20's.  It's a feature of nature.

But what are Dan's (and other TRT users) levels at DURING training?

When are they tested for their levels?

Again, I love Dan. He is a true badass but this is a legit question imo.

I've heard Frank Shamrock say that Dan Henderson is the strongest guy he's faced, including heavyweights. Also, have heard Randy Couture comment about his freakish strength.

superCalo - 
Frobenius -  Whats his IQ?  Has anyone been able to say for sure that its not retard strength?  Obviously I don't think it is, but we need to consider all possibilities.

<i><b>old man + low IQ + farm work + tRt = no can defend</b></i> 

So rousimar palhares is gonna be a beast when hes 40. Arent pregnant women and deaf people also known to be oddly strong. If we can make Dan pregnant and deaf + being a retard farm hand on trt the possibilities are endless

EVILYOSHIDA - HENDO IS ON TRT? this has completely changed my image of him.

I thought he was all natural tard strength. No wonder he looks so ripped now.

Man. Can we see some NATURAL athletes out there?

that is why I have always loved the japanese fighters. 100% spirit, no external aids.

Don't believe me ask MMA legend Enson Inoue, he confirmed to ME on this board that Japanese fighters don't roid.

BJ Penn... one of the few honest warriors in the fight game...  always brings it.

Would be amazing to see how unstoppable he would be if he juiced...  Instead - he competes in a league packed with juicers... and brings it every time.

Let's stop beating on Hendo.

95% of the guys are juicing (illegally)...

At least Hendo has the balls to use the exemption... so it is done legally.

Combination of TRT and HGH - No can defend!!!

nowaydo -

My doc suggested I do TRT 2 years before I actually did. For 2 years I tried "the natural" ways, and it doesn't even bring you close to a point that actually makes a difference. Wait until you are 40+...then talk.

What does TRT do for you and change your quality of life? Considering telling my dad about it Phone Post

Dan's been wrestling since grade school. Imagine the strength you would pick up from that alone. He was Olympic level and I personally think Greco guys tend to be a bit stronger and freestyle tends to be quicker.

WTF. test levels DROP as you get older!!! it's part of the aging process.. why are you guys messing with what's natural?

When you're 50 years old you're not supposed to be out clubbing and railing bitches. you're supposed to be happpily married and taking care of your work.

this obsession with youth is troubling as hell.

rosario00 - 
nowaydo -

What does TRT do for you and change your quality of life? Considering telling my dad about it Phone Post

No more insomia, more energy, my body recovers quicker from workouts, I'm not dosing off in the daytime and the thought of sex doesn't make me want to take a nap anymore. I have several friends in their mid-40s and 50s who I've share my experience, they are investigating it also.

Whether what Hendo is doing is entirely "fair" by nature is very debatable. However there is no questino, he isn't cheating. (although I find the Duffee thing inexplicable, think some bureaucrat screwed up there, if Duffe actually has low-T it's only because of heavy steroid abuse in the past)

But why is nobody bashing Randy? Does Randy really school Gabe and Tim without HRT? IMO he does not. Therapy has some very big positive effects on older men.

Which IMO is fine. I think older people should be allowed to do it, and encouraged to do so more by society. It's healthy - normal steroid abuse is unhealthy. Legit therapy overseen by a credible medical professional is good for the patient, so I think more older people should be doing it. I may look into it in the future myself.

lionsoul - BJ Penn... one of the few honest warriors in the fight game...  always brings it.

Would be amazing to see how unstoppable he would be if he juiced...  Instead - he competes in a league packed with juicers... and brings it every time.

Well he did get whupped by Diaz who is also amongst the least likely candidates for juicing. Also I doubt Frankie is juicing :) But yeah, credit to Penn for not juicing - too bad he never had work ethic.

I myself can be lazy too though, so I'm not going to hate on him for that. Although of course Penn gets paid waaay more than me so you can argue he has more of a responsibility to work hard.