Hendo on Wrestlers in MMA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBa5k7_1_Sk

Nuetraman - 

go fight K1

Freezing Winds - this is the guy who got took down at will and was mounted for about 18 mins of a fight
Yes, he should keep his mouth shut since he lost his last fight and never did much in MMA beforehand. 10ers gonna 10. VTFD.

Interviewer: Dan...this is an interview, please put pants on at least.

Hendo: Nah man, just shoot it from the waist up.

Freezing Winds - this is the guy who got took down at will and was mounted for about 18 mins of a fight

I bet you didn't even watch the video...

for later

Dan's right

TTT for Hendo!!!

Ironic statements for a guy with an incredibly low workrate.

Hendo.... for me has been the best fighter to watch in MMA for more than a decade.

Hendo is a great wrestler with jj defence and knowledge that can also hit like a heavyweight! a very entertaining fighter.

This is where you are a moron...Hendo gets taken down in many of his fights in spite of his wrestling because he swings hard and is trying to finish the fights. As he said himself, it depends on the type of wrestler and people need to work on their striking and submissions to finish. The same wrestler who got taken down knocked down that same fighter twice while trying to be exciting. I Repeat....You are a moron.

stevarino - Dan's right

Nuetraman - 
stevarino - Dan's right

That's the reality of the sport. It isn't just fighting, it is entertainment as well. There are boring strikers also(Tim Sylvia, comes to mind). The entertainment factor is what makes the fight difficult for certain fighters who have talent, but there skill is not executed in a exciting manner.

ABE FROMAN - 

This needs to be a standard response.

all i have to say is that those are pretty big statements for a guy that has gone to decision 8 of his last 11 fights.

nothing against hendo but he wasn't called decision dan for his incredibly high finish rate

Later Phone Post

Dan is 100% correct